Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Netwinner down?

Default Netwinner down?

The link goes to a page saying it's:

"Temporarily down for maintenance. We're working hard to make this the best casual gaming site on the web. Please check back later. Sorry for the inconvenience"

Any info?

I was comin to post the same thing! Dang... wanted to get started early too.
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

It's working for me again now, but.........there must be a glitch!! When they shut the site down I had 35,004 points, now I have 85,004 points As great as it sounds, I'm sure they will subtract them away soon
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

Im in now.... No glitch for me Maybe its your lucky day
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by zoodoyle View Post
    It's working for me again now, but.........there must be a glitch!! When they shut the site down I had 35,004 points, now I have 85,004 points As great as it sounds, I'm sure they will subtract them away soon
    It appears that they have cancelled all pending cashouts for ecount cards and returned the points to our accounts. In addition, ecount cards are no longer listed as an option at all. Hopefully it is a glitch, but somehow, I don't think so.
    Debbie

Quote Originally Posted by bartleby1 View Post
    It appears that they have cancelled all pending cashouts for ecount cards and returned the points to our accounts. In addition, ecount cards are no longer listed as an option at all. Hopefully it is a glitch, but somehow, I don't think so.
    Hmmm. Guess that would be it! If they only have "entry" options with the points now, I think my netwinner days are over!!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

My cashout got cancelled too... looks like I have 95,000 worthless points.
    I'm not into sweepstakes, for that amount of time investment.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

I say wait it out.... I recall that Tricia found out from NW that they (NW) were behind in payouts. I would imagine that they are having to reduce those to a limited number to make sure the funds are there without losing on thier end. The best thing to do I think is just keep playing till we know whats going on. They have had thier hands full with other issues as well. So I am sure they are just trying catch up and keep afloat without anymore damaging reputation issues.
    But thats just ... IMO.

Michelle

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I just checked my balance and it has unchanged. I still have a $50 ecount card "in process." I cashed out for it around the first week of April. I'm wondering if and when mine will be cancelled with the points returned to me. I also do not see anything but entry tickets towards prizes anymore. I, for one, will absolutely not spend my time spinning wheels for entries towards prizes. I guess I'll wait to see what's going on before I make any decisions. I hope Tricia will see this thread and try to get to the bottom of it.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bartleby1 View Post
    Are you still seeing this? My account is showing my cards as processing. But I'm contacting them ASAP.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs