Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What are your favorite Disney Podcasts...

I've never listened to a podcast before either. I'll have to check this out. Are they compatible with old ipods like the original I have?
    Lisa

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

Quote Originally Posted by lmroyea View Post
    I've never listened to a podcast before either. I'll have to check this out. Are they compatible with old ipods like the original I have?
    Yepp-they're just a sound file.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Glad you like them Jen. I find myself going back and downloading his old ones from last winter/fall to hear what he is talking about. What I like is his special guests. Some are quite entertaining to listen too. I have it set to automatically download the newest one each Sunday when they come out so I don't forget.

I haven't tried any others but I think I'll do some looking this weekend.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by lmroyea View Post
    yeah you just download them like a song and then move them over to your ipod. Its the same file type and such so no worries.
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Ok, I need podcast help. In the last month, I've enjoyed many a podcast. I have found my favorites, some short, some long, some not my favorites, etc. I've subscribed to some, unsubscribed to others...ok, you get the idea....

Here's my question...how do you get them OFF your iPod?? Do you have to listen to them, not just fast forward through them? Is there anyway to just delete them?? I'm having some issues w/podcasts that I've watched (video podcasts) or fast forwarded through (both videos & audio) & they're just not dumping off my ipod!

Since DH & I have only have the one laptop, when I dump the podcasts it looks like it's taking up space on his iPod, but they podcasts don't actually go on his iPod...does that make sense? The video podcasts, however, ARE on his iPod...even though I said do not Sync any podcasts for his iPod.

I'm confused & would appreciate any help as I'm running out of space already!! :0)
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Just plug your ipod into itunes and click on your ipod's library (not the itunes library) then click on the podcasts you are "finished with" and delete them from your ipod file list. You can also delete them from iTunes if you don't want to listen to them any more.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Just plug your ipod into itunes and click on your ipod's library (not the itunes library) then click on the podcasts you are "finished with" and delete them from your ipod file list. You can also delete them from iTunes if you don't want to listen to them any more.
    What is the iPod's library? Sorry, still learning...

I can't see all the podcasts that are still in my iPod except ON my iPod...when I click on Podcasts in my itunes (& maybe this is what you're talking about), I can just see the most recent of those that I subscribe to...not multiples...does that make sense??

Hmm I might have to do screen shots at home since I don't have my iPod on me. Normally when you plug your iPod into the computer it will show up in the left bar of iTunes. From there you have your "libraries" or play lists and you can delete from in there.
    Sunshine Rewards

Yeah, that's what I was thinking...but that's where I only see the most recently downloaded podcasts...the others (older) are not there??? At least not where I can see it...

My stuff is at home too, so tonight I'll post what I see. Thanks Catherine!

When I'm done with a podcast. I just delete it from itunes.. no point in it staying on my computer hard drive if I'm not going to listen to it again.

You can delete the main show heading if it is a series of podcasts you are no longer interested in listening to at all...
    Faith
    Proud to be SR member #3129