You guys are AWESOME! I just got a package in the mail. The box it came in was almost my favorite part (only Disney people would understand!) It was this cute Mickey mouse box! ADORABLE! When I went to the PO, she said I have a package....then she said "Oh! You have the cute box!"

I kept thinking....Rudy's tag could NOT be that big! I opened it up and found all sorts of fun things! Pamphlets to each park, Disney bath items, Disney hotel coasters, the Mickey head shaped plastic plate, WDW paper plates, WDW napkins, Disney bags (which I love....I never throw mine away!), Mickey head ice trays which I cannot WAIT to use, an adorable Eeyore key chain, Mickey shaped mac and cheese, and a nice card from the 3 girls.

And Jen....thanks for letting me know that Tinker Bell is REALLY Tinker Bell....that clarified it for me! LOL You're right...it must have been those drinks!

Of course, I got Rudy's tag which is ADORABLE. I will get it on him today, and post a picture later.

You guys made my day! No....you guys made my week! Probably even month! I have been going through the pamphlet and maps of the parks and remembering being there. You guys are awesome. I cannot tell you enough how much it meant to me!

Again...THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!