Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do OTX Magically Appear At Night?

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by DarcyDog View Post
    Thanks! I have to laugh because while I am stumped at the time, once someone tells me what an acronym stands for, I say to myself DUH! Why are they so obvious once someone tells you what they are?
    Don't feel bad. You know the signs before a bridge (at least we have them in colder states) "Bridge freezes before road surface." I always thought that meant the road right before it meets the bottom of the bridge, you know, just one little section, might have ice. Not that the bridge is above the warmth of the ground so it may have ice even if the road doesn't. My friend actually had to pull over to stop laughing when that lightbulb went off in my head.

And back on topic...I do find I qualify better for OTX after dinner. The DS have been pretty good, I was able to get 24 in April, but they varried throughout the day.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I definitely have better chances of getting one at night. I try all day (when I'm off from work), but usually get them at night.

I also was on an evening OTX cycle, but I skipped a day the other day, so I did one early this afternoon.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I like to take them early in the day but somtimes end up later. I was 3pm the other day then 4pm, 5pm etc I think it's after 6 or 7 now. I'll skip one really soon (usually happens once a week) just to get back on an early rotation.
    Sunshine Rewards

I don't have a choice but to wait until at least late afternoon most days. I teach, so no surveys during the school day for me.
    Sunshine Rewards

I cannot get one this afternoo. It tells me I have done my limit to come back another time. I have not done one since at least 4/30 I think it was 4/28.Hoping I can get one tonight
    Sunshine Rewards
    "
    Jo

Quote Originally Posted by JOLAROCHE View Post
    I cannot get one this afternoo. It tells me I have done my limit to come back another time. I have not done one since at least 4/30 I think it was 4/28.Hoping I can get one tonight
    Me, too, Jo. I have not gotten credit since 4/30 so I know I didn't do one yesterday. I wish it would just tell the truth say none available instead of telling me I am too soon.

I usually try while I'm at work during the day, but a lot of times I can't qualify and I end up getting one at night...so I end up on the evening rotation. I'd much rather do them in the morning because once I get one in the evening, I have to wait til the eve of the next day to do another one.
    -Cheri

Hoping to go in July '13...I must be crazy!

Sunshine Rewards

I work during the day, so evenings are my only chance!
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

I work during the day and am totally not awake enough or have enough time in the morning to try a survey then....