Thread: Banko not registering all numbers called BEWARE

Default Banko not registering all numbers called BEWARE

HI all,

I was just playing my netwinner games for the day. I noticed that numbers were being called (Banko) that were on my card but they were not automatically getting marked as being called. The pattern was a 7 and the
    N37 was one number I was waiting for, it appeared as a called ball but did not light up on the card. Then K35 did the same thing, I got 4 corners (good for 1 entry which I would have kept going usually but because it was not regestiring the correct numbers I cashed it out) I was vey close to the pattern but (was never going to get the N37 since it was already called) I cashed out and as it kept going to show what would have happened it missed A21. So I have no idea how many numbers were called that did not register but it does not appear to working correctly. I sent them a message but thought you all would like to know before you play!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

OK, I thought it was just me and screwy eyes. This happened to me at least 3 times yesterday.
    I usually start a game and surf around here or the web/emails...But I was actually watching a game and this happened! I thought, nooooo I must be seeing things so I kept watching. My next game was ok but the 2 games after that numbers were called but not marked!!!
    I hope this isn't on purpose. One of the numbers that didn't mark would've given me a 1000pt pattern.
    I assume you'll get the canned 'this is in beta' still and there are glitches.

Thanks for letting me know I'm not crazy.
    Angela

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

Oh, I am so glad you brought this up. Tonight I was playing Banko and
    3 different rounds didn't credit numbers that popped up. The first card
    was only one number, but the last 2 cards were 3 numbers on each
    card. I did email Netwinners, but haven't heard back from them. I
    finally quit playing for a couple hours to see if it gets any better.

Elaine

I've seen that occasionally too, but I haven't watched as closely lately. I'll keep an eye on the card today.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Happened to me on Banko this morning, I wasn't paying attention so I have no idea what I missed?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

It's a cool game but it is hard enough to win points without the numbers registering. I have not gotten any reply to my email telling them about the glitch.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Another thing I have noticed is lately a lot of my cards are only being called until 30-40 numbers and then just ending the game. Kinda hard to get anything when only 1/2 the numbers are being called.
    Sunshine Rewards

Just missed out on 15,000 pts on BANKO, needed N36 for a bingo and it was called but didn't light up
    Sunshine Rewards

Earn money while playing games for free!!!
    once you sign up make sure you verify your account

My DD missed out on 1000 points for the pattern when it did not register today.

Has Netwinner emailed you with an explaination MD?