Page 251 of 546 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253261301351 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Quote Originally Posted by LyndaM View Post
    I just got a really long survey about dairy products, then, when I thought I must be close to the end an Internal Error page.

GRRRR

http://survey8.greenfieldonline.com/...p59807615.aspx
    I did that one too, but I did get the congrats page. It was so long. Sorry you didn't get the credit you deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by shades99 View Post
    one today about lowfat icecream novelties and after they got all of my answers - they said I didn't qualify.

Just wonder if these 2 companies are totally worth avoiding and not trying at all.

i just did that one last night, i wont know till monday if i get credit for it

Yes, its has happened to me. I got credit for a survey I didn't think was going to credit and a day later it told me I exceeded my limit.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by shades99 View Post
    Has anybody ever been paid for either a Ciao survey or a Goingo (sp?) survey? I went through a long Ciao survey that I thought I completed and then at the end, the final page was in a foreign language.

I've started 2 different Goingo surveys, one today about lowfat icecream novelties and after they got all of my answers - they said I didn't qualify.

Just wonder if these 2 companies are totally worth avoiding and not trying at all.
    I did this one (lowfat ice cream) last night too, so won't know til Monday if it credits, but I did get the congrats and exceeded limits page, so I think it should be okay. We'll see.

i can't get one for today. i hate to say it, but i give up for today.
    so i will be 5/6
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by keishashadow View Post
    1st time i've had this happen...

signed on today a few minutes ago & tried to take a survey.

Got message that I had exceeded my daily limit

Has this happened to anyone else (today or otherwise?)
    That happened to me a couple of weeks ago. I tried to do a survey and got the message that I had exceeded my limit. I know I hadn't done a survey already for that day. Got credit for one the next day just the same!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesdare View Post
    i can't get one for today. i hate to say it, but i give up for today.
    so i will be 5/6
    No Do not give up hope! Give it one last try! its .80 credits on the line....
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

8. Default

I've been trying since 7:30 and I just can't get a survey today! I've cleared my cookies but still can't get one. Anyone else?

Off to try again...
    TTFN, Marianne
    Sunshine Rewards
    DD17 DS11 1/2
    My brother Tom (September 26, 1965 - December 4, 2007) always in our hearts. We miss you Tommy!
    I miss you Mom! September 20, 1931 - October 3, 2011

Will the pain ever go away? We still miss you every day!

Default I cannot either!

I haven't been able to get one for the last 4 or 5 days. I've tried quite a few times a day too, but still can't get one. Please help! I am desperate for the 80 cents a day. I really need that.

Thanks
    Jennifer

Sunshine Rewards

I tried on and off all day yesterday till I went into work at 3pm, then tried early this morning (midnight-1AM) and then I've tried again this am (9-11am) and still nothing! My DD is home for the weekend from college and she has tried also this am, and still nothing!! Whats UP with that??
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!