Page 117 of 546 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

If any of you with asthma get one that asks about asthma, then says you qualify, then shows you paper towels you might want to buy....settle in with a cup of coffee (especially if you're like me and black coffee helps settle your asthma symptoms) b/c it's a LONG survey.

Still trying to figure out what paper towels and a cruise line have to do with an asthma medication...

Despite server problems, and having to go back and click things again, it did show me the SR page at the end, and I get the "exceeded" message, so it looks like all that work, um, worked.
    Sunshine Rewards

I got one today about a pretty cool tv. It was actually interesting and didn't take that long at all!
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

I just did one for blister medication. I got through he entire thing and then when I was done, didn't bring me back to SR. grrrrrrrr.

Quote Originally Posted by bluefuzzy View Post
    I just did one for blister medication. I got through he entire thing and then when I was done, didn't bring me back to SR. grrrrrrrr.
    Urrrr!!!! I just got that one too! For 3M?? That makes me SO mad. I did the whole thing and then they tell you to close the window....and BAM it totally knocked me off-line!

TICKS ME OFF!!!!!! I want to get paid!!!!!

I also got the one on the new TV. It was actually something that I would consider buying if the price was right.

Quote Originally Posted by bluefuzzy View Post

Got that one this morning...and it did not give me credit for it because it let me take another survey. I was very irritated, but grateful that I finally got into another one.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

ChickiePants is offline Next thing you know, Chingy will be showing up on your doorstep!

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    Urrrr!!!! I just got that one too! For 3M?? That makes me SO mad. I did the whole thing and then they tell you to close the window....and BAM it totally knocked me off-line!

TICKS ME OFF!!!!!! I want to get paid!!!!!
    Same thing happened to me yesterday! I was like "oh, wow, this one is pretty easy." Then nothing! Rrrrrrgh. After that, I finished the asthma one. I have to agree, I was highly confused as to what paper towels had to do with the whole thing, except that that was one LOOOOOOONG set of commercials!

I just had an EASY (and relatively short) one on Tivo and DVR in general.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Beware the technology/entertainment-buying-pattern survey!!! I just spent 15 minutes answering complicated questions only to be told at the end I didn't qualify!

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    Got that one this morning...and it did not give me credit for it because it let me take another survey. I was very irritated, but grateful that I finally got into another one.
    Dangit! I got this 3M blister stuff too! DANG!! Ok, off to find another...does anyone else just keep geting the same surveys over & over & over?? I do. I've done a couple twice now & have gotten credit for them, but I want other surveys...do you ever change your info like zip code/gender/etc? Is that ok to do??
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800