Page 425 of 546 FirstFirst ... 325375415423424425426427435475525 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,250 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    i've been trying for 3 hours and can't even get the "none of the above" option-just my e-mail addy and the "start survey" button, lol. i FINALLY got one last night about 7:15 p.m. and finished about 7:35 p.m.-does that mean i won't be allowed to attempt another one until about the same time this evening?
    The DS page says "You may complete one survey every 24 hours", so I'd think that is why you aren't getting them. Either way, even if you could I'd wait until 24 hours has passed as that is what Greenfield is requiring now. I know it stinks, I liked that midnight rule better! I'm creeping later and later in the day and always wind up having to skip a day or so just to get back to a normal time
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

thanks if i skipped today, should i be able to take one in the morning? i really prefer to do them then.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    The DS page says "You may complete one survey every 24 hours", so I'd think that is why you aren't getting them. Either way, even if you could I'd wait until 24 hours has passed as that is what Greenfield is requiring now. I know it stinks, I liked that midnight rule better! I'm creeping later and later in the day and always wind up having to skip a day or so just to get back to a normal time
    I guess I'm looking at the one survey every 24 hours thinking that means one each day, not necessarily 24 hours apart. I know it's a matter of semantics, but I've been able to do a survey once a day, sometimes in the evening, then early the next day. I'm making sure not to attempt more than one a day, for example only one or Wednesday. It's been working (and crediting) for me. I have not been doing SM surveys so I don't know if that makes the difference.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Default Not getting credited

I seem to have the worst luck. I am getting frustrated to the point of not even trying for surveys at all anymore. The worst problem I have is when they want you to use IE not Mozilla. I paste the address into IE. I usually get credit even if it is done this way. There is one particular product that seems to love telling me I completed the survey. I never see anything from it though. I even did a print screen last night because I just knew I would more than likely never see any credit for it. I looked and I did not.
    Is there anything that can be done about this company cheating me?
    Anyone else get sick of them asking if you have a teen in the house, getting the cranky teen to participate, only to be told they don't actually want them before they even get a chance to answer any questions?
    I guess I am just frustrated all the way around. I used to get surveys almost every day. I am now lucky to even get offered any, and far less lucky to qualify. The towel is ready and I am thinking of tossing it in.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Perhaps a break would be a good idea. I know that I often get to the point where I can't get any surveys. There are only so many out there and if you are completing them everyday you are bound to run out of options before the end of the month.

As far as any options in getting credit for the ones you didn't get. There really are none. SR has no way to track what surveys you get the congrats page for and which ones credit. All SR can do is to give you the credits that they recieve. The survey companies do not accept disputes or trouble tickets so Tricia cannot submit anything to them for credit. My suggestion for this particular merchant/advertiser is to not complete their surveys. It isn't worth wasting your time and getting frustrated. Just X out of their survey's when you see them. i don't believe that you can even submit a complaint via the technical link. You may try email Greenfield directly and letting them know the specifics of the merchant/advertiser that you are not getting credit for. They may be able to track whether anyone is getting credit for those and then pull them from the line up if not.

HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008

I answered a billion questions about hot dogs. It was definitely past the qualifying questions, and then it took me to the "sorry you don't qualify page" and now I can't get ANY. I feel used! lol

ETA- I keep getting the page you should get when you have completed one..except I haven't. I had this problem yesterday too.

"You may try email Greenfield directly and letting them know the specifics of the merchant/advertiser that you are not getting credit for.

I agree with that. They aren't going to give you credit, but they have seemed interested in my feedback (I describe what it's for and give them a URL).

When I come across one that says to use IE, I just leave it. I can't really use IE anyway, b/c IE for Macs is horrid. So I just move on.

When you get to the end of the survey (I assume it's the Daily Opinion Surveys?) do you go back through as though you are going to take another survey? If not, do so, b/c if you get the page with no options (or even the "old" message of having exceeded the limit of daily surveys) that is your best bet that something was taken (they promise that if you don't get credit, they didn't get the survey answers, and I've decided that I have to believe that) and will credit. It isn't foolproof, but it's the best way to see!

And if it allows you to take another survey, just do it, b/c it's almost for sure that your survey didn't 'take' and you won't get credit for it.

It can be SO frustrating, I know!
    Sunshine Rewards

Default TWO DS Credits?

i just noticed i got TWO DS credits today....could this be for the survey that froze up on me yesterday morning and the one i finally got yesterday evening? i didn't think the first one would credit since i couldn't finish it-it was almost done, but not quite when it stopped working. could this be why i can't get a DS today? could i possibly be locked out? if so, GF can have their .80 back, cause i'd rather be able to do surveys!

weird...i just got 4 options and the one i chose didn't work out, but when i went back to the options page, all the others were gone too! now it says "sorry no surveys available again!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    i just noticed i got TWO DS credits today....could this be for the survey that froze up on me yesterday morning and the one i finally got yesterday evening? i didn't think the first one would credit since i couldn't finish it-it was almost done, but not quite when it stopped working. could this be why i can't get a DS today? could i possibly be locked out? if so, GF can have their .80 back, cause i'd rather be able to do surveys!
    It happens occasionally and Tricia or someone else can jump in, but general consensus is as long as it's only a once in a great while thing, it's no big deal. If it happens weekly then it becomes a problem.

Your probably locked out today bc of the DS you took late last night. Your probably on the late rotation and may be able to get in this evening.
    If you want back on the early rotation skip tonight consider the double credit as credit for today and try again tomorrow morning withe the start of a new month.
    Sunshine Rewards