Page 70 of 546 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

ok here is a question...I get 90% through the menopause one and then it tells me that I don't qualify and sends me back to SR. but the SR page says "CONGRATULATIONS!You’ve successfully completed the study. We have logged your responses and you now qualify for our $50,000 sweepstakes." So did I or did I not complete a survey for tonight?

it won't let me take another one either

Man, the survey page is driving me BATTY. Greenfield told me I successfully completed one, but did not bring me back to SR. So I tried again, and it let me try to qualify for one, so I'm thinking that wasn't recorded. Ugh. I'm doing HORRIBLY this month on surverys.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinemckenzie View Post
    ok here is a question...I get 90% through the menopause one and then it tells me that I don't qualify and sends me back to SR. but the SR page says "CONGRATULATIONS!You’ve successfully completed the study. We have logged your responses and you now qualify for our $50,000 sweepstakes." So did I or did I not complete a survey for tonight?
    it won't let me take another one either
    I just did the same one and the same thing happened to me! Very Confusing!
    We shall see if we get credited????
    I guess we must be on the same (around 10pm or after) schedule! LOL

Did you all have to fill out NEW info on the SR page...asking questions after you click the Greenfield banner..where your stats are stored?? I found that strange, new but strange.
    Last edited by Pooh's Pal; 07-09-2007 at 11:19 PM.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh's Pal View Post
    I just did the same one and the same thing happened to me! Very Confusing!
    We shall see if we get credited????
    I guess we must be on the same (around 10pm or after) schedule! LOL

Did you all have to fill out NEW info on the SR page...asking questions after you click the Greenfield banner..where your stats are stored?? I found that strange, new but strange.
    Yep we sure are on the same schedule...10pm and after....night owls or exhausted moms and the kiddies are FINALLY in bed and we can sunshine all night long...lol

Yep had to fill out all the new infol....strange indeed....I have a feeling while sunshinegirl is away, sunshineguy is having a field day playing with the site.

Default Daily Survey Credit?

Did everyone get their survey credits for the weekend and today? I haven't received anything yet....

Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

No credits yet because Tricia is at Affiliate Summit all day. We expect them very late tonight or tomorrow some time.
    Sunshine Rewards

7. PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

It's different that's for sure....but so far it hasn't helped with getting a qualifying survey??

Finally looked like I got into one and it now says "sorry we are having technical difficulties, please try later" ugggg!!
    Last edited by PSL1013; 07-10-2007 at 07:52 AM.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

The weekend credits for surveys have posted but I didn't get credit for Monday's survey that I did?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I was able to grab Friday-Sunday, but they haven't posted Monday yet.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I was able to grab Friday-Sunday, but they haven't posted Monday yet.
    You read my mind with this post...I was about to come ask what the cut off day for current credits was.

I'm up to 4 and I did one Monday (but not sure if it will credit since it didn't take me back to SR ) so MAYBE I'm halfway to a bonus!
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!