Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone unable to play on Netwinner...being asked for verification?

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Default Anyone unable to play on Netwinner...being asked for verification?

Is anyone else unable to play Netwinner games because they are asking for verification of your account? It will only let you verify your account with a verification code they will email but they never email it!! I've clicked on the "request verification code" a few times yesterday and today and they never send an email and there's nothing in my spam folder either.
    Sunshine Rewards

My husband was having this same problem - finally got it to work by going straight through netwinner.com (not through SR's link), then the email was sent as expected. Of course, once he verified, he promptly logged out, came back to SR and signed in through this link before playing
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

I had problems getting a verification code for a cash payment. I changed my e-mail to a work address from yahoo and it was there in seconds. Could it be your e-mail provider?

The emails I have got from them do not say anything about being from netwinner. They say No Reply as the sender. HTH
    Sunshine Rewards

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Quote Originally Posted by zoodoyle View Post
    My husband was having this same problem - finally got it to work by going straight through netwinner.com (not through SR's link), then the email was sent as expected. Of course, once he verified, he promptly logged out, came back to SR and signed in through this link before playing
    Thanks, this worked!
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Yes! Thank you for this tip. I have been trying for two days to get it verified and the email would never send through SR so I had to log into NW through their main site and I was able to get it just fine!
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Yes! Thank you for this tip. I have been trying for two days to get it verified and the email would never send through SR so I had to log into NW through their main site and I was able to get it just fine!
    Hmm that's weird bc it happened to me on Friday and I just clicked on request verification code and it was sent (while I was still logged in thru SR). But I have an email for that other then a yahoo or gmail.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I do too. My email is an AOL one and I kepy checking spam and everything but it wouldn't come through. It came through in 2 seconds through the main site.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm just glad we figured it out! It was making us crazy that we couldn't get it verified!!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Thank you so much for the tip - I am off to try it. I too tried on and off yesterday and today to get vertified without any luck. Thanks again.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards