Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Help! I think Aliens have invaded my Computer!

Yeah, the Netwinner forum is recommending you hold off on playing until it is fixed. I lost probably 3 or 4 Banko cards this morning.

Interesting that they are reporting it's not a problem for Canadian players because they don't have Macy's in their area. So... Tantor, you might be ok playing now!
    Sunshine Rewards

Macy's came up 3 times while I played banko. Lose the 3 cards.

Wish I had read this thread first... I lost 3 banko cards...sigh
    Can we rename the thread to make it a warning to others??
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    Yeah, the Netwinner forum is recommending you hold off on playing until it is fixed. I lost probably 3 or 4 Banko cards this morning.

Interesting that they are reporting it's not a problem for Canadian players because they don't have Macy's in their area. So... Tantor, you might be ok playing now!
    Oh really. I'm not sure I want to take a chance
    Karen

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I was getting that Macy's ad a bunch of times until I finally went to Netwinner forums and saw that they know about this problem....I keep hoping that they fixed it but I keep getting the ad popping up and I'm losing spins....I'm going to quit playing until I read that they have fixed the problem...it's too difficult getting any points lately to keep playing and losing your spins/cards because of some glitch.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    Wish I had read this thread first... I lost 3 banko cards...sigh
    Can we rename the thread to make it a warning to others??
    If the mods want to, or can, change the name of this thread, that would be fine with me. When I started it, I thought it was purely a problem with my computer when I played NetWinner. I was looking for ways to fix my personal computer issue. I never imagined it was a problem that everyone was having.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Yep, I lost one banko card and one money wheel so I think I will stop until it is fixed.
    Sunshine Rewards

Add me to the last!
    <Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Okay, I braved it and tried NetWinner again, despite losing about 15 spins earlier on MW. I just did 45 spins on MoneyWheel (my remaining balance) and my 10 Banko cards without getting kicked off by the Macy's Ad. I went to NetWinner forum, and I don't see where it is posted as fixed yet, but I'd say it seems to be, at least for me.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Spring, from your post-time it seems that you posted your update 30 minutes ago...I only just started playing less than 30 minutes ago and I've been redirected there at least 3 times in 5 Banko cards.

So it isn't fixed.

But THANK GOODNESS this forum is here (b/c I forget where the netwinner forum is) b/c last night for the FIRST time since I started using the internet in '99 I clicked on a big ol' bad and SNEAKY link that came up after a search in google, and it could have started popping up all sorts of nastiness on my laptop. I have a mac and they are known for being a bit more impervious to assaults like that, and I realized from the URL what it was while Flash was trying to load (sometimes not having the updated program is good!!!) and got OUT fast.

But having the site redirected like that made me think that the site had indeed messed up my computer, so I am glad glad glad that others are experiencing it too!!!!

If you didn't yet change your thread title (the "aliens" line works for me, by the way, b/c that's how I would have described it if I had thought about it), you can go into edit and "advanced" to edit the title...I've done it here before on a thread I started so it's possible.
    Sunshine Rewards