Thread: Only got 1/2 of my cashout?

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Default Only got 1/2 of my cashout?

I received my SR cashout yesterday. I cashed out at the same time for 4 AMC movie tickets and a $25 gc to AMC. I got the giftcard and 2 of the movie tickets in one envelope. But the other 2 movie tickets weren't in there? At first I thought maybe I had forgotten to cashout for the 2nd batch of tickets, but I checked my account and all 3 were cashed out at the same time.

How should I handle this? Should I file a TT?

btw, I nearly threw the envelope away b/c the return address wasn't from SR. It was from John (something) IIRC. I'm assuming that's Cindy's husband? The only reason I opened it was b/c it felt like there was something in there. I'm so glad I did. I would have been majorly upset with myself had I ripped it in half like I do all junk mail and threw it away. So note to anyone else getting mail if they've cashed out recently, it might not have a SR return address on the top so it's best to check just in case.

Something sort of like that happened to me. It will all be sorted out.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I've checked my records and it says I included 4 tickets but obviously I miscounted. I've sent 2 more out to you. Anytime someone has a problem with a cashout all they need to do is file a TT and we immediately look into it. If its posted here, we may not see it, even though we check the boards, sometimes we miss threads. As for the return addy, have no idea, no John here. LOL
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I've checked my records and it says I included 4 tickets but obviously I miscounted. I've sent 2 more out to you. Anytime someone has a problem with a cashout all they need to do is file a TT and we immediately look into it. If its posted here, we may not see it, even though we check the boards, sometimes we miss threads. As for the return addy, have no idea, no John here. LOL
    Thanks Cindy. I double checked the envelope and there is only 2. I appreciate you taking care of it so quickly! It's for my daughters birthday... planning on taking her and some friends to the movie which I'm sure it going to cost a fortune.

This is the first and only time I've ever had an issue with a cashout. I'm sure it won't happen again. But I'll keep the info about filing a TT in mind just in case.

How strange about the John return address!! It has a FL city listed but that explains why I didn't recognize the address or name at all.

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    btw, I nearly threw the envelope away b/c the return address wasn't from SR. It was from John (something) IIRC.
    Was it the return address or the postal scan over the stamp? We received some nasty mail one time after an article appeared in our local newspaper about our children and I was bound and determined to figure out who sent it. The postal stamp think said something in very light ink about John Adams (or something like that) and come to find out, it's was put on the envelope by the post office in reference to the President John Adams. Never did find out the coward who sent the letter.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lrsellars View Post
    Was it the return address or the postal scan over the stamp? We received some nasty mail one time after an article appeared in our local newspaper about our children and I was bound and determined to figure out who sent it. The postal stamp think said something in very light ink about John Adams (or something like that) and come to find out, it's was put on the envelope by the post office in reference to the President John Adams. Never did find out the coward who sent the letter.
    It was definitely in the return address part. And I'm pretty sure it wasn't John Adams, though I know it was John for the first name. It did have the right city in FL for the return. Maybe the post office did put it on there?

Cindy- Thanks a million for taking care of it so quickly! I was very surprised to find the other 2 tickets in the mail yesterday. Talk about taking care of business!