Thread: CPX

Hybrid View

can't post anywhere that it can be seen.

I am still banned from YS for doing "too many" surveys. would love to know what constitutes too many. I do 4 CPX and 1 Survey Champ per day for a total of 5. one week Champ did not work at all so only 4/day yet still banned. a few months ago was going 4 Dynata, 3-4 from other SR companies and that was OK. Now it seems that 4/day is the threshold that is "too many" for me. that doesn't seem right.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    can't post anywhere that it can be seen.

I am still banned from YS for doing "too many" surveys. would love to know what constitutes too many. I do 4 CPX and 1 Survey Champ per day for a total of 5. one week Champ did not work at all so only 4/day yet still banned. a few months ago was going 4 Dynata, 3-4 from other SR companies and that was OK. Now it seems that 4/day is the threshold that is "too many" for me. that doesn't seem right.
    How did you find out you were banned? You have better luck than me, I do Champ, 2 Your and only can get 1 CPX a day, did one after 9a, tried just now same reply come back later, cant read Trish post about it, went to the next page, wanted to know what she had to say. I put a message where I could on that page, thinking she did not see.
    Last edited by jtowner; 03-15-2024 at 02:28 PM.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    How did you find out you were banned? You have better luck than me, I do Champ, 2 Your and only can get 1 CPX a day, did one after 9a, tried just now same reply come back later, cant read Trish post about it, went to the next page, wanted to know what she had to say. I put a message where I could on that page, thinking she did not see.
    info about YS came from Tricia. I've had one this month, 4 all last month. I try once or twice/day.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    info about YS came from Tricia. I've had one this month, 4 all last month. I try once or twice/day.
    If you were banned you would not be able to do any of them so my thought is they are trying to slow you down ,since you once said your score was 700 and some with them.
    When I was block from the site I would just get a page to contact customer service, could not do anything there.
    Jtowner