Thread: CPX Error

Hybrid View

Default CPX Error

tried twice this AM, clicked on a survey, answered the demo questions, got the green bar and smiley face and both times ended with:

This page isn?t workingclick.cpx-research.com is currently unable to handle this request.
    HTTP ERROR 500

reload did not work

JTowner, if you see this, I could not read your post late yesterday on the YS thread.

I am getting the same thing, I click on it when it said error got the CPX page but each time it said I already clicked on this survey which I did not.

This is the post, I wish this forum would get fixed.

Scard could not post this with what you were saying had to put it here.

When I was blocked using a different IP address, than my own, I was on vacation, I knew I was blocked when I click on it it told me to contact customer service. That was a few years ago, I had to talke with woman in charge of block accounts, took a long time trying to work that out. I think if you were blocked I think it would tell you that.
    Last edited by jtowner; Yesterday at 05:19 PM.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I am getting the same thing, I click on it when it said error got the CPX page but each time it said I already clicked on this survey which I did not.

This is the post, I wish this forum would get fixed.

Scard could not post this with what you were saying had to put it here.

When I was blocked using a different IP address, than my own, I was on vacation, I knew I was blocked when I click on it it told me to contact customer service. That was a few years ago, I had to talke with woman in charge of block accounts, took a long time trying to work that out. I think if you were blocked I think it would tell you that.
    Last edited by jtowner; Yesterday at 05:19 PM.
    got one around 11AM. now getting this and earlier too:

Unfortunately we cant connect to our Server.

If you have the problem permanently, please deactivate your adblocker.

I have not changed anything on my laptop with any adblocker.

I got kicked out of a SR survey company last summer. Was house sitting and did surveys there using my own laptop. Never thought about it being a problem but it was with one company; most of the others had no issues when I came back home.

Just not you, mine keeps wining up going in a circle, I thought maybe updating when I first saw it it started after 3p today, I was in there right before but getting kicked out to often, decided to wait and try again later

Its working now 5pm
    Last edited by jtowner; 02-15-2024 at 06:13 PM.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post

Its working now 5pm
    got in.

Yesterday and today again I am getting nothing for your profile after the first completed survey anyone else getting in in the last 2 days?

I have been back to one and done again last 3 days, anyone else?
    Last edited by jtowner; 03-04-2024 at 12:39 PM.
    Jtowner

I'm banned again from CPX and I didn't actually even complete any. I only filled out qualifications questions for a few of them. Apparently they REALLY do not like my honest answers.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs