Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Survey Wall Coming SOON!!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Unfortunately, I may not be able to get those off of hold. Hopefully they are just for 6 more days?

I'm surprised it is telling you none are found. Every time I refresh, whether or not I complete any, it shows me about 50.

We've had a LOT more people completing these today than we normally have for surveys. I love the info that this company is giving back to me. For example, about one-third of the screen outs are getting a little bonus. The average person is qualifying 30% of the time they try. And the average payout is right around $.48. It will be interesting to see what this does over time.

They told me that the average payout would be around .60, so hopefully it goes up a little as people are willing to try the bigger surveys. I think right now most people are testing it out with the smaller surveys.
    not a problem on the holds, it's not that much money.

I am having more luck with the .60-.95 ones than the higher values.

and I have tons of .01 credits for when I get screened out or do a review. nice to get something even if it's just a penny.

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I am finding when I complete one even though there is a long list its tells me to come back in a couple of hours none found. .
    I did very well the first couple of days, got into a lot. Last night started getting this same message about come back in a couple of hours.
    this morning I had a long list, did and completed one before 9AM and now whenever I check get the come back in a few hours. Maybe I tried too many and there are none left for me to try?

still blocked from YS (over 2 weeks), only 2 Sample Champ in the last week.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I did very well the first couple of days, got into a lot. Last night started getting this same message about come back in a couple of hours.
    this morning I had a long list, did and completed one before 9AM and now whenever I check get the come back in a few hours. Maybe I tried too many and there are none left for me to try?

still blocked from YS (over 2 weeks), only 2 Sample Champ in the last week.
    It's certainly possible. The survey companies keep telling us that doing too many surveys too close together is a red flag for them. I'm still seeing about 70 surveys listed for myself, but I didn't do any the last 2 days. I did maybe 4 the first couple of days?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I can't see your post, just read the e-mail.
    maybe I was doing too many, i will slow down and see it they let me back in. Trying to make up for how slow things have been with surveys the last month
    Last edited by SCard; 02-03-2024 at 09:31 AM.

stop light was red all last evening and again this morning.
    I clicked into one, completed it and the screen changed to check back in a few hours.
    yesterday after the one I got around 9AM, never got the opportunity to do anymore, was 12 hours.

I find the same thing 1 and done

I did not try after 10 a this tdy, just got the same come back in a few hours all I can do I find is 1 a day
    Last edited by jtowner; 02-03-2024 at 05:37 PM.
    Jtowner

I just completed one and went back in and still had a long list. So maybe they have ways of slowing people down if they think they are completing too many in a day? That would at least be better than cutting people off completely.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I just completed one and went back in and still had a long list. So maybe they have ways of slowing people down if they think they are completing too many in a day? That would at least be better than cutting people off completely.
    I'll try mid afternoon and then maybe evening.

It does say unlimited but maybe I took that too literally.

never got into another one on Saturday.

Yesterday was 24 hours past the previous day, had to go through several to get into one, completed and it credited. As soon as I hit submit on the review got the message to come back in a "few hours". Tried after 3 hours, 6 hours, 12 hours, nothing.

stop light was red by 6PM yesterday.

sure is one and done for me.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    never got into another one on Saturday.

Yesterday was 24 hours past the previous day, had to go through several to get into one, completed and it credited. As soon as I hit submit on the review got the message to come back in a "few hours". Tried after 3 hours, 6 hours, 12 hours, nothing.

stop light was red by 6PM yesterday.

sure is one and done for me.
    If it helps you are not alone, I find if something happens me, it is the same for all of us. I do the higher pay since I can only get 1 a day.
    Jtowner