Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Survey Wall Coming SOON!!

Default New Survey Wall Coming SOON!!

I just had a meeting with the survey company I mentioned before I went to Vegas. They said about half of their surveys are from companies like Dynata and half of their surveys are from their own brands. It will be a survey wall like Opinion Network, Revenue Wall, etc. But one of the cool things is that they actually pay a bit on some of the surveys that you try to qualify for and don't qualify. So it's worth it to keep trying their surveys compared to other companies.

I'm totally registered with them now and have the documentation to get them onto the site. Now I just need some of SunshineGuy's time this weekend to do the integration and test a few of their surveys. But I am excited by the fact that this might be a way to get Dynata back quickly!
    Last edited by SunshineGirl; 01-26-2024 at 11:53 AM.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I just had a meeting with the survey company I mentioned before I went to Vegas. They said about half of their surveys are from companies like Dynata and half of their surveys are from their own brands. It will be a survey wall like Opinion Network, Revenue Wall, etc. But one of the cool things is that they actually pay a bit on some of the surveys that you try to qualify for and don't qualify. So it's worth it to keep trying their surveys compared to other companies.

I'm totally registered with them now and have the documentation to get them onto the site. Now I just need some of SunshineGuy's time this weekend to do the integration and test a few of their surveys. But I am excited by the fact that this might be a way to get Dynata back quickly!
    It gives us something to look forward to, can not wait to see the options.
    Jtowner

We got it launched today! Look for it at the very bottom of the Stoplight page.

Two ways to get money besides completing surveys. One is that if you DO complete a survey, you get the chance to rate the survey. If you rate it, you get an extra .01. The other way is that every so often when you try to qualify and don't, you get a random prize of between .01 and .05.

I actually did some of these on my phone tonight to test them while I was in SG's office. One was testing a simple app for 4 minutes and I got paid. Another one was around 8 minutes.

They are definitely using some of the survey router companies, but I also got sent to a few that are their own. Altogether tonight I got 3 surveys, 3 rating bonuses, and 1 bonus for not qualifying. That was in about an hour of testing.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We got it launched today! Look for it at the very bottom of the Stoplight page.

Two ways to get money besides completing surveys. One is that if you DO complete a survey, you get the chance to rate the survey. If you rate it, you get an extra .01. The other way is that every so often when you try to qualify and don't, you get a random prize of between .01 and .05.

I actually did some of these on my phone tonight to test them while I was in SG's office. One was testing a simple app for 4 minutes and I got paid. Another one was around 8 minutes.

They are definitely using some of the survey router companies, but I also got sent to a few that are their own. Altogether tonight I got 3 surveys, 3 rating bonuses, and 1 bonus for not qualifying. That was in about an hour of testing.
    I did one and it went to credit hold, this has happened before, SG will have to do his magic on it.

#3863685 Credit: CPX Research (Unlimited at varies rates): 100300143355 0.85 Credits 01/29/2024 Credit Hold until 02-8-2024
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I did one and it went to credit hold, this has happened before, SG will have to do his magic on it.

#3863685 Credit: CPX Research (Unlimited at varies rates): 100300143355 0.85 Credits 01/29/2024 Credit Hold until 02-8-2024
    It now is crediting and hold is done, but I still have it on several from earlier today the credit hold that is.

I could not ad a message to Scard post, its not taking post when you go to the next page. I see that you know Trish about hold and I did get 2 of them but it took quite a while and like Scard I got
    kicked out a lot. Not sure it could be cause its January and it is always not great for surveys, or it is just the way it is going to be, never easy anymore.
    Last edited by jtowner; 01-29-2024 at 12:41 PM.
    Jtowner

thanks for bringing this option to SR! seems very good option.

It seems to be crediting REALLY well right now. And the company is growing quickly in the U.S., so hopefully that will mean more of their own surveys and less survey routers. Don't forget to always rate the surveys at the end with a quick star and comment about what the survey was about!

I'm not sure if all of the ones in pending will get moved out of pending overnight or just pend for the week. Every survey you took once I saw your post about it should have credited immediately.

I would guess that there are less surveys for them in January, like most of the other companies? Since so many companies take off most of the end of December it probably takes a bit of time to get the surveys all ramped up and loaded into the system again. I guess we shall see!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I noticed that the list tells you which surveys require a webcam which is nice if someone wants to avoid those.

One issue I have encountered is surveys that ask how many particular financial products you have from a list. says 12 max at the top. When I click off the ones I have that are less than 12 I keep getting an error to check my work and can't get past that so I just exit out, I hope that will not cause issues for me taking their surveys.has happened a number of times.
    Last edited by SCard; 01-30-2024 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I noticed that the list tells you which surveys require a webcam which is nice if someone wants to avoid those.

One issue I have encountered is surveys that ask how many particular financial products you have from a list. says 12 max at the top. When I click off the ones I have that are less than 12 I keep getting an error to check my work and can't get past that so I just exit out, I hope that will not cause issues for me taking their surveys.has happened a number of times.
    I am finding when I complete one even though there is a long list its tells me to come back in a couple of hours none found.
    The first ones I did yesterday are still on hold, today credited right away.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I am finding when I complete one even though there is a long list its tells me to come back in a couple of hours none found.
    The first ones I did yesterday are still on hold, today credited right away.
    Unfortunately, I may not be able to get those off of hold. Hopefully they are just for 6 more days?

I'm surprised it is telling you none are found. Every time I refresh, whether or not I complete any, it shows me about 50.

We've had a LOT more people completing these today than we normally have for surveys. I love the info that this company is giving back to me. For example, about one-third of the screen outs are getting a little bonus. The average person is qualifying 30% of the time they try. And the average payout is right around $.48. It will be interesting to see what this does over time.

They told me that the average payout would be around .60, so hopefully it goes up a little as people are willing to try the bigger surveys. I think right now most people are testing it out with the smaller surveys.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs