Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Aqua Globes Are Here!

Default Aqua Globes Arrived!!

My aquaglobes arrived yesterday, a week early for Father's Day!! DH loves them, I got SR credit, and didn't have any mysterious extra charges on my credit card either.

YIPPEE!!! Did anyone else get theirs?

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    My aquaglobes arrived yesterday, a week early for Father's Day!! DH loves them, I got SR credit, and didn't have any mysterious extra charges on my credit card either.

YIPPEE!!! Did anyone else get theirs?
    I just got mine yesterday as well!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Me too.......

I ordered them when the offer first posted, back in late April. They showed up yesterday. It was weird that they showed up after I had given up hope (and did anyone's have a packing slip? mine didn't), and ordered from Carol Wright, but I never found any weird charges, so now I have some extras (actually, my containers could use two in each, probably).

Did the vendor ever get back to why there were weird things, like not finding orders when we've tried to check on them, and why it would take over a month to send them out?

I have them, so I'm not complaining.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Sorry - I'm a little sleep-deprived!

I got my last week and have been using them (Actually I posted when I got them but it seems the post got lost in cyberspace after the server problems the other day ) No packing slip & so far no strange charges.
    Sunshine Rewards

This is really strange. I just received a box of Aquaglobes, but as far as I know, the cost was never charged against my debit card. When my DH gets home, I will double check with him. If we didn't pay for them, I'm sure this is going to be a treat to try and pay after the fact.

My 8 year old is thrilled beyond thrilled and currently filling them up and putting them in our planters. They are much prettier than I expected.
    Sunshine Rewards

Mine came too- my boys were beyond thrilled with them, their reaction cracked me up!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Did everyone get these through the offer or through a merchant on SR? I don't want the troubles that you all had and wondered which route I should go with to get these ?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Those of you that have these Aqua Globes and are using them....do you like them? Convince me that I should get them?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I do like them. I wasn't convince they would work well but they are great. I'm looking to order more but the deals I find aren't as good as the original offer. (Most of the places are selling them in a package of 2 for about the same amount this offer sold for 4 of them)

I have 1 indoor plant that was looking pretty pathetic b/c I always forgot to water it but it came back to life with the aqua globe and looks great again. It constantly needed to be watered and now I only have to add water to the globe every 3-4 days....if I add a second one it will probably be even better.

Plus I have an outside planter that is in direct sun and every year the sun kills whatever is planted there since again I forget to water it daily But it's doing pretty good this year too so far.

I usually have bad luck with seen-on-tv stuff but I really really like these
    Sunshine Rewards