Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RewardTV

I don't want to be a wet blanket but I just want to make sure that everyone understands that getting the points is the fun part and if you just want to challenge yourself that is terrific and it is a great site, but if you are planning/counting on actually getting any gift cards from the site you might be disappointed. I played this game all the time for about a year. But was never able to cash out for a gift card and I had like 2-3 million points because my clocks were never sychronized exactly with their clocks and I would either be a few seconds too early or a few seconds literally too late. Each time they offer the gift cards they have X amount and they go quickly like in a matter of seconds. It is not at all like SR where you can cashout anytime you want to. Someone has to get lucky but it was never me. So I am just saying if you are not somewhere that you can try the second they go up you may be disappointed more often than not. I finally just entered all my points in the sweepstakes and auctions and still never won anything. Then I quit playing. I did rejoin but didn't receive credit, but I am going into it this time knowing that it is just for the challenge and not to actually win anything and I honestly don't care if I get points or not.
    Sunshine Rewards

Did this offer a couple days ago.
    Looks like nix for me
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059

Never credited for me either
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I don't think the 2nd round of manual credits have been done yet. I think there has been 1 batch and probably another will be done on Sunday. I did the offer as well right after Tricia did the first round of crediting so I bet mine will be in the next one and probably ya'lls as well.
    Sunshine Rewards

too bad the offer has disappeared, i was excited to try it

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I don't think the 2nd round of manual credits have been done yet. I think there has been 1 batch and probably another will be done on Sunday. I did the offer as well right after Tricia did the first round of crediting so I bet mine will be in the next one and probably ya'lls as well.
    I did the offer on the 20th, and it credited on the 4th!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    too bad the offer has disappeared, i was excited to try it
    Did it disappear and come back? I just did it this morning.
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Did it last night & laughed because DH hates watching commercials...I got all the TV questions right, but not one about the commericals!! LOL!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Is this a manual credit? I did it yesterday and don't see it yet? I could just be too impatient
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by kimbih View Post
    Is this a manual credit? I did it yesterday and don't see it yet? I could just be too impatient
    yes its manual. patience is a virtue
    Sunshine Rewards