Thread: Closing of the Forum

Default Closing of the Forum

I wanted to post it here first so that all of you who use it most would know. I've made the decision to close down the SR forum. After attempting to fix some tech issues over the last several months (including a LOT of hacking attempts on our server), I've decided that the time has come to retire the SR forum.

As we have evolved over the last 18 years, our forum is no longer as popular as it used to be and has become frustrating for a lot of our users. When we created it almost two decades ago, we had no idea what SR would become!

We are continuing to interact with our members on social media as always. And each of you who is active in this forum has my personal email address. Do not hesitate to message me when you have problems with things!! I actually see the emails faster than the forum posts, especially due to the technical issues.

We had a LOT of fun in this forum in the early days--games nights, contests, shared stories. We will always appreciate the members who made it such a special place to get to know each other!!

Tricia
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

sorry to see the forum close but can kind of understand that it must be a lot of effort for you and Sunshine Guy to keep it going.
    Thanks to you and SG!

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    sorry to see the forum close but can kind of understand that it must be a lot of effort for you and Sunshine Guy to keep it going.
    Thanks to you and SG!
    I am sorry to see it go, I like being able to come here and see what others have to say , we can asked questions and that is been helpful. RIP!
    Jtowner