Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: New Survey to Test: Sample Champs

Well that was a bit of an IT nightmare and SG is in the airport in Baltimore waiting for a flight to Pittsburgh!!

But he was quick on the case and we are all good now!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    oh no!! When SG fixed the creditor for the new surveys today, he must have made a mistake to allow the surveys that come from the networks to credit repeatedly. Thank you so much for letting me know!!
    I have several still on hold until Feb 8th, is this going to be corrected?
    Jtowner

After I complete one I get this message each time and then the rest of the day I can not get into it, anyone else having this issue?
    Jtowner

Champ did not credit today. first time in a while, anything wrong with this one
    Jtowner

completed one about tv shows, black background through out. at the end the screen said to click to submit. NO credit.
    have done these types in the past through Dynata and never did not get credit. This was the correct completion submittal.

completed one before 7PM, still no credit. so far this month, completed 6, only got credit for 4. 33% of my completions are not crediting.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    completed one before 7PM, still no credit. so far this month, completed 6, only got credit for 4. 33% of my completions are not crediting.
    I am learning with Champ you get thanks for the attempt, that to me does not tell me if will credit, I have gotten that page and a couple of times in the last week and it did not credit. I did try going back in and I completed 2 a second time and I got credit, so I think since the others we tired did not credit after the 1st one did, the two I did again did credit is they were the first one that they actually did credit.
    Jtowner