Thread: Daily Scratch Off & maximum played

Default Daily Scratch Off & maximum played

I don't know if only my household does this every morning with their kids but I doubt it.

Every morning my boys get up and get their chores done as quick as possible before school so they can do the "click game". Here in the central time zone the maximum games seemed to be played by about 7:15-7:30am during the week.
    If they don't daudle they can usually play but sometimes not.

Ok, now the question.
    Is it possible to put before you actually click on the picture that the number of games have been played?
    Right now you click on the "click here to play Sunshine scratch off" bar. Then the leprachaun comes up and they get all excited. Then they click on the picture and get the 'sorry' page.

Typing it seems kinda trivial but they get so excited to play when they see him and then BAM the disappointment. If they saw that the game was over before seeing the leprachaun throwing all his money...

I'm sure it's not do-able but I told my boys I'd ask.
    Thanks for your time
    Angela

Are you not a super member?

(I pm'd you before thinking more about it and replying here)
    Sunshine Rewards

No, I didn't make it last quarter unfortunately. The boys got spoiled when I was!
    It's a good incentive to get them to get all their chores done before school quickly though.
    Angela

Aha. I was thinking that you were, and that your kids were just missing the part where it says "all the games have been played, but since you're a super member you get to play anyway" (or whatever it says, LOL).

Well darnit, I'm of no help either way I tried!

Maybe it can be their very first job of the morning.

Sorry you didn't make it this time; I didn't either.