Thread: Dyna

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    After the demo ones and I would complete a survey it went to another bunch of questions before I would get another survey, work, family, etc. This week I just would get next survey and the time no additional questions, it sounds like tht did not happen to you.

The questions are back after after survey I complete so nice without them
    at least the 40 character "essay" question before every survey is gone. Last few months only get that the first time per day.

I still get a get that the guestion is omoetimes travel someties what do you do to be healthy, I think its still 40 for me.
    Jtowner

I had the 40 character thing today, so for me its there and all of thequestions between surveys all back again
    Jtowner

I did 2 Dyna after 9a and then 10a no credit for either one, is something going on? I see a green light thinking that was earlier than me.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I did 2 Dyna after 9a and then 10a no credit for either one, is something going on? I see a green light thinking that was earlier than me.

Jtowner
    I have only been able to get into 3 and complete them today and they credited but all were before 9AM; those might be the green lights.
    getting harder and hard with Dynata, kicked out of a lot and seeing more "no surveys" message than usual.

it's been a tough week. All I get for .80 Say so is " No more matches available". Don't think I did anything to be blocked from taking them.

Spectrum. .90 so understood that they are harder to get into. Since last week it's making minimum of 30-60 minutes just to get into one. then doing the survey. Last weekend completed 3 and got kicked back to start all over. Not sure what might be up with them.
    Last edited by SCard; 05-08-2023 at 01:06 PM.

It is hard to get Spectrum, but for the amount I try it first thing in the morning, usally get one, today it was later time. I also got Champ only Dynba that did not credit today. iam going to try again and post what happens for not.
    Jtowner

It is hard to get Spectrum, but for the amount I try it first thing in the morning, usally get one, today it was later time. I also got Champ only Dynba that did not credit today. iam going to try again and post what happens for not.
    I remember you said between 8-9am worked pretty well for you with, have tried that with no luck.
    I am going to try for my 4th Dynata and see what happens