Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Say So

Did you ver hear back about Sayso, there is just not much to be able to do here anymore, Dyna is very hard to get I think they just do not have many surveys to offer, I do do some RW but its so much effor fort for so little. I got Sayso and Spectrum most days, any chance of getting these back?
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Did you ver hear back about Sayso, there is just not much to be able to do here anymore, Dyna is very hard to get I think they just do not have many surveys to offer, I do do some RW but its so much effor fort for so little. I got Sayso and Spectrum most days, any chance of getting these back?
    I agree on Dynata, not many to try and I have also completed a lot of theirs only to be kicked out at the end with "not a match".
    YS is pretty bad too, it's green every day but I only have one.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I agree on Dynata, not many to try and I have also completed a lot of theirs only to be kicked out at the end with "not a match".
    YS is pretty bad too, it's green every day but I only have one.
    I get that to with Dyna surveys the ones that say 20 or 25 minutes, about tv and at the end you did no qualify. ITC has been good, just not on Mondays and today I have getting none, RW states 5 minutes then you get into them and they state 20 minutes or longer rewards that is way to small for the time involved. Dyna just been giving me LRW and it same survey all the time. and always get booted, or did you have get through most of it and then the circles show to how how close you feel to the brand and no continue button to move to the next page, what a rip off. I hope Trish gives us answer on at least the SAYSO.

For the first time Your is now using to Sayso for surveys, so this means it does work.
    Last edited by jtowner; 12-05-2023 at 07:01 PM.
    Jtowner

I will be honest that it has been tough. These survey companies are cracking down so much that a lot of them are stopping even working with networks. So if you can't get a deal with them directly, you can't work witht hem at all. I'm starting to see a few reversals on the Revenuewall surveys now as well. So they are also watching for very specific things and cancelling payouts. I know these surveys are really important to a lot of companies (you see the results in the news every now and again), but I think they are trying to keep people from actually making money off of the surveys and just want people to take them because they care enough to take them. But who wants to spend 45 minutes taking a survey about their bank for nothing??
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I get that but Sayso is other places, where my friend is they have it, so my question is did you get approved for the other network that has it?
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I get that but Sayso is other places, where my friend is they have it, so my question is did you get approved for the other network that has it?
    No. We are still pending with them. And when I do a search for all of the networks running SaySa, they are now the only one that comes up. I am wondering if the other reward site is big enough that they are working directly with SaySo and not through a network? I think SaySo must be cutting out networks so if your company isn't big enough to work with them directly, you have little chance of running the surveys now.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    No. We are still pending with them. And when I do a search for all of the networks running SaySa, they are now the only one that comes up. I am wondering if the other reward site is big enough that they are working directly with SaySo and not through a network? I think SaySo must be cutting out networks so if your company isn't big enough to work with them directly, you have little chance of running the surveys now.
    I would think so Its QR, they are large site, I did them years ago, the owner wanted me to fill out forms for 1099 and I said did not want to do that, then I found your site. He also has Spectrum.
    Last edited by jtowner; 12-06-2023 at 11:08 AM.
    Jtowner

Oh, yes. I've known Dmitry almost 20 years. I see him around the conferences still. They are big on international traffic, which we are not at all. So that hinders us when it comes to surveys.

I just reached out to the network that I know has Sayso to see if they will look at my application again and exactly why. Another network that we work with SAYS that they have it, but I don't see it in the network. So I am not sure if they lost it as well and their network reps don't even know it? Or if it is hidden. If they could turn it on for us, that would be a super simple solution! I am going to keep talking to them today and see if there are other surveys they might have that are hidding in some way.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Oh, yes. I've known Dmitry almost 20 years. I see him around the conferences still. They are big on international traffic, which we are not at all. So that hinders us when it comes to surveys.

I just reached out to the network that I know has Sayso to see if they will look at my application again and exactly why. Another network that we work with SAYS that they have it, but I don't see it in the network. So I am not sure if they lost it as well and their network reps don't even know it? Or if it is hidden. If they could turn it on for us, that would be a super simple solution! I am going to keep talking to them today and see if there are other surveys they might have that are hidding in some way.

Thank you for trying to get it, I always had good luck with those, at this point I think we will take what we can get.
    Jtowner

Good news!! After emailing them and pleading my case, I got into the network that has SaySo!

Now... I have to figure out how to pull links and test them. And we won't get them integrated into SR really quickly because it will take custom programming. But I can at least manually add credits until we do. Hopefully by tomorrow I can at least get SaySo back onto the site for you to try. They only have one payout... not multiple like it used to. But it's decent.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs