Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Own Netwinner Contest?

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    Love to play....however, I still cannot figure out the screen shot. I have no idea where the paint thing is at. I know where my print scr button is. But after that I am lost.

Now, when I push the push scr button, does it do anything? When I push it, nothing happens. Further help for me would be necessary.....
    LOL, I was wondering why nothing happened when I hit the push scr button too. Then I opened up Word, went to the Edit and then hit "paste" and it came up!!! Yeah, I learned something new! I always wondered how people did that!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by TIAMOMMA View Post
    LOL, I was wondering why nothing happened when I hit the push scr button too. Then I opened up Word, went to the Edit and then hit "paste" and it came up!!! Yeah, I learned something new! I always wondered how people did that!!
    Thanks! I actually understood what you said! I think I figured out how to do this because of your post. So after I have it in a document, then I just save it and then put it in photobucket? If that is what I do, then I am good! YIPPEE!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

YEA another contest!
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by piglet-for-me View Post
    Cool! I love the contests.

What announcement did I miss that's coming up today??
    I am an SM and I think I must have missed the announcemnet too! As much time as I spend here, you would think I wouldn't miss anything! LOL But I actually have been cleaning more.....I better knock that stuff off! I am missing too much SR stuff!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Would love to play too!

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    Thanks! I actually understood what you said! I think I figured out how to do this because of your post. So after I have it in a document, then I just save it and then put it in photobucket? If that is what I do, then I am good! YIPPEE!
    You're welcome, it's rare when I can help someone computer-wise!

I'm wondering if we could just cut and paste it back to where we would need it or if we must use photobucket. If we do I'm lost again...
    Sunshine Rewards

I would TOTALLY be in as well...a good incentive to get all my spins/play/etc in everyday! That Tricia, always thinking...
    Rachel

Count me in. But man I have a few busy weekends ahead! Hopefully it's announced a few days in advance so I catch it

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

I too would love to play - I might need some help with the screen shot. I will have to give it a try tonight after my kiddies are in bed. Too hard to try and learn something new with a kid running around!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I'm so lovin' the idea of a contest. Count me in