Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cint

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    How is the Cint router going for everyone? I know it was one that was asked for a lot.
    I had been getting a few. Tonight I completed one, got the "Success, Congratulations!" screen and no credit. finished at least 15 minutes ago

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I had been getting a few. Tonight I completed one, got the "Success, Congratulations!" screen and no credit. finished at least 15 minutes ago
    I did get one today, after reading this, had not be able to get one yet this month, it did credit quickly. Like you Scard mine did not credit yet, did your ever credit, and how does credit work with these. Since it through I gain, I am thinking maybe it 9 after the hour like Live, not sure.

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 07-21-2019 at 08:51 AM.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I did get one today, after reading this, had not be able to get one yet this month, it did credit quickly. Like you Scard mine did not credit yet, did your ever credit, and how does credit work with these. Since it through I gain, I am thinking maybe it 9 after the hour like Live, not sure.

Jtowner
    I have not tried again, completed the one I posted about on 7/18, 3 days later still no credit; won't be doing any more if we are not going to get credit.

I got maybe 2-3/week this month, they credited in ~ 5 minutes.

No explanation on these. Hardly anyone is trying them, which is the main reason that they are red. There are no Cint credits in the network at all since yesterday. I think they are definitely a last resort survey router because there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to when they credit right.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs