Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cint

Hybrid View

Cint is back to not crediting today, and the light is red, so anyone taking one did not get credit.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I've stopped trying these. noticed your posts about not getting credits and the light being red

You can try them as much as you want. I just can't guarantee how they will do.

Interesting thing I learned at Affiliate Summit this week. Cint bought YourSurveys. Their press release says:

"The two organisations are to operate as separate entities and will be brought together under the Cint Group umbrella by the end of 2019."

We'll see how that works out.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    You can try them as much as you want. I just can't guarantee how they will do.

Interesting thing I learned at Affiliate Summit this week. Cint bought YourSurveys. Their press release says:

"The two organisations are to operate as separate entities and will be brought together under the Cint Group umbrella by the end of 2019."

We'll see how that works out.
    I will try and see how it goes and post one way or the other.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I will try and see how it goes and post one way or the other.

Jtowner
    Today Cint did not credit for me, and the light has been red all day. It worked well for a week at least.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

How is the Cint router going for everyone? I know it was one that was asked for a lot.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    How is the Cint router going for everyone? I know it was one that was asked for a lot.
    I thought Cint would be good to have I have been able to get 3 total, we got it at end of June, so no surveys, and still none, at least for me last 2 days. Do not know if anyone else can get them, they are not on the light
    system so I do not know how anyone else is doing, me not great.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I did two Cint today, one this morning and one around 5, neither one did credit. I am thinking something is wrong, Trish can you check this out.

Jtowner

Success!

Congratulations! Make sure to complete the survey all the way to this page, which is when your score gets increased.

Please note that this survey has a verification period. Once this period is cleared, your account will be credited and your quality score will increase. This can take a few day
    Jtowner

I did two Cint today, one this morning and one around 5, neither one did credit. I am thinking something is wrong, Trish can you check this out.

Jtowner

Success!

Congratulations! Make sure to complete the survey all the way to this page, which is when your score gets increased.

Please note that this survey has a verification period. Once this period is cleared, your account will be credited and your quality score will increase. This can take a few day
    I did a Cint this morning and it did credit, I did one this afternoon and did not credit, Is there a problem with CInt again, that is 3 I am missing.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I did a Cint this morning and it did credit, I did one this afternoon and did not credit, Is there a problem with CInt again, that is 3 I am missing.

Jtowner
    I see one credited for someone in the last hour plus yours and a couple of others this morning. I wonder if it is only giving you credit for the first one you take each day??
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs