Thread: Dynata Daily Surveys

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Scard, I learned that means no surveys available for you at that time. If you go back 9 minutes after the hour, they I find I can get into them again. I see what you mean, usually you get past the first page, today I did not. I am sure its no surveys. It could be that router, just click on Rewards TV it took me to a completion page.

Jtowner
    thanks, have never had that happen before. I stay away from Rewards TV as I take those in Dynata as it pays a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    thanks, have never had that happen before. I stay away from Rewards TV as I take those in Dynata as it pays a lot more.
    Its still the same message, something must be going on, never had that happened before either.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Its still the same message, something must be going on, never had that happened before either.

Jtowner
    in a way glad it's just not me.

Unfortunately, I think Dynata is being ended. They are saying they might have another different survey in its place, but I don't know what that will look like. I am so glad we had that other new one pop up right before they announced this!! I will exchange them on the Spotlight page soon.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Unfortunately, I think Dynata is being ended. They are saying they might have another different survey in its place, but I don't know what that will look like. I am so glad we had that other new one pop up right before they announced this!! I will exchange them on the Spotlight page soon.
    really sorry to hear this, has been a very good option.

I reactivated it. It's at the bottom of the Stoplight page for now until we see how it does. It doesn't say it can be taken more than once a day so let's go for one until we watch it a bit.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs