Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Netwinner - Love it or hate it

Quote Originally Posted by missymouse View Post
    I know I said I would no longer post to Netwinner threads, but this is too funny. I spent the afternoon working through my Banko cards and spins on the Money wheel. Thought ok not doing too bad about 400 on Banko and about 150 on the wheel. Had 15 spins left but had to go cook dinner. Left the computer with about 18,200 points total. Come back in and I have over 20,000. I said something to DH and he says. Yeah I finished your spins and got 25X multiplier twice for 25 points so 625 twice or 1250 and some assorted 10 and 25 spins. He must have gotten something on almost every spin.

Moral of the story for me - Let DH do the spins after work
    You're doing good with over 20K - I have been plugging away day after day and only have 15K. 10 here, 25 there. I think the biggest I ever won was a 625 (a 25 w/a 25 multiplier) At least I'm doing better with Netwinner than I am on the March Madness bracket (and it's more fun!) Hey, I figure every 25 pointer is like finding 2 1/2 cents on the sidewalk. It all adds up.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    You're doing good with over 20K - I have been plugging away day after day and only have 15K. 10 here, 25 there. I think the biggest I ever won was a 625 (a 25 w/a 25 multiplier) At least I'm doing better with Netwinner than I am on the March Madness bracket (and it's more fun!) Hey, I figure every 25 pointer is like finding 2 1/2 cents on the sidewalk. It all adds up.
    It looks good until you consider I have been playing off and on for over a year to get there. Mostly on since SR added it but I had 12,000 then so I have only added 8,000 since I started playing every day again.
    Sunshine Rewards

I enjoy it! I started when SR added it and I am now up to 38,000 pts so not too bad. Whenever I get bored of it I have DH play!
    Sunshine Rewards

I was at 17,000 in Jan and I am now at 64,000. (I have cashed out for $50.00)
    I think you do have to play all your spins everyday to make a difference.
    Karen

I just started, it seems fun and its free money, and who doesn't like free money!!

I've played it semi regularly since SR added it, and I have 40,000 points total. Lots of days I haven't played at all, or only did Banko.

I like it! I enjoy the free money and I do it while I'm working out- I set the laptop up so it's where I can reach it, and while I do a 45 minute 'walk at home' DVD, I keep clicking on Banko or money wheel. Makes the workout go faster.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I'm particularly loving it today as I just cashed out for my first $50! I have been playing it since SR started with Netwinner, had to take off 10 days while on vacation, but other than that, played daily.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Tantor View Post
    I was at 17,000 in Jan and I am now at 64,000. (I have cashed out for $50.00)
    I think you do have to play all your spins everyday to make a difference.

Holy Moley - you guys are doing great! I just broke 18K today.

Just curious if the time of day affects what you win? Have you noticed if you're luckier in the morning or at night?
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Holy Moley - you guys are doing great! I just broke 18K today.

Just curious if the time of day affects what you win? Have you noticed if you're luckier in the morning or at night?
    I usually have better luck with MoneyWheel very early in the morning. By early, I mean 5:30AM prior to me going to work. I usually get 20 to 25 spins in at that time, and it is sometimes more than the other 75 or 80 I do after work.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I am finally 40 points away from being able to cash out for the first time.
    Sunshine Rewards