Thread: LiveSample Survey (Official Thread)

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I got burned the same way at the end of a Live survey; can't remember if it was on financial services. And what does our personal FB account have to do with the survey anyway? Like you there is no way I am signing into my FB account and giving a survey company access.

Have had this same ending in other surveys and I say I don't have an FB account.
    I think they need to disclose it at the beginning, like the surveys that state we will need to provide an address or phone number and ask if we want to continue.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    I think they need to disclose it at the beginning, like the surveys that state we will need to provide an address or phone number and ask if we want to continue.
    I did the same one,last week had it before same thing, I say I do not have FB account, I feel it is not there business, not disclosing intentions is wrong.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

The last 2 days with Live I keep getting same old questions work, what pet do you have, then I get what kind of work do you do it will not let your subit and not not go anywhere even it you do not check a box, no error comes up, anyone else seeing this?

Jtowner

Which of the following best describes the industry which the company you work for operates in?
    Distribution
    Engineering
    Insurance
    Education
    Finance
    Government
    Healthcare
    Manufacturing
    Marketing, advertising, PR, media
    Non-profit
    Professional consulting services
    Retail
    Technology
    Other
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    The last 2 days with Live I keep getting same old questions work, what pet do you have, then I get what kind of work do you do it will not let your subit and not not go anywhere even it you do not check a box, no error comes up, anyone else seeing this?

Jtowner

Which of the following best describes the industry which the company you work for operates in?
    Distribution
    Engineering
    Insurance
    Education
    Finance
    Government
    Healthcare
    Manufacturing
    Marketing, advertising, PR, media
    Non-profit
    Professional consulting services
    Retail
    Technology
    Other
    I have had issues with Live but not that particular one

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I have had issues with Live but not that particular one
    Thanks Scard, my account was fixed,with the Your all taken away. Did you get credit for anything this morning? I did not.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Thanks Scard, my account was fixed,with the Your all taken away. Did you get credit for anything this morning? I did not.

Jtowner
    I completed 1 YS and got credit,it's gone now. just finished another one. I am sure Sunshine Guy will figure it out

tried Live in Edge and Chrome:

We are sorry, but unfortunately you did not successfully complete the survey.

was June 30th the end date for Live?