Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: YourSurveys (Official Thread)

SG says he sees two credits for you in the system and 2 that credited to you?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

forum is not working properly, I can see you replied on the list but can't see the response.

I have received 1 credit for one I did yesterday that credit right away. Missing 2 credits that I posted about. I went back to 5/1/24 and there is only the 1 noted above. Prior to yesterday I did not even get into YS this month. The stop light screen shows 1 for the month

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    forum is not working properly, I can see you replied on the list but can't see the response.

I have received 1 credit for one I did yesterday that credit right away. Missing 2 credits that I posted about. I went back to 5/1/24 and there is only the 1 noted above. Prior to yesterday I did not even get into YS this month. The stop light screen shows 1 for the month
    Did you do all of the surveys by clicking through SR directly? Or were any of them through the emails they send out? We're trying to figure out why their post back system looks different for your different completions.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Did you do all of the surveys by clicking through SR directly? Or were any of them through the emails they send out? We're trying to figure out why their post back system looks different for your different completions.
    I clicked through SR directly. the missing 2 credits are there now, thank you!
    I only do surveys directly through SR except for 2 communities that I belong to from surveys I did here.
    Last edited by SCard; Today at 06:51 PM.