Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: YourSurveys (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    They are upgrading their systems and sent us all new integration stuff today. SG is working on reintegrating. Just in case you encounter errors!

I have no idea what big changes they made to their system, but they have been talking about them for months. They also haven't paid me since October. So I am getting a little irritated with them.
    wow, that's awful that you have not been paid!

I actually got into a few today, first time in maybe 6 weeks. All went through Uniflow - Spectrum and ended with survey was full or something like that.

this is what I am getting when I try today, goes through a few screens first:

Closed
    Thank you for responding to this survey invitation. Unfortunately, the survey is now closed and is no longer accepting responses

I was able to get one of these last night and complete it, but it didn't credit to SR because we didn't have the creditor switched over properly since they made the changes. I see my credit in the system though! SG thinks he was able to get it fixed.

Honestly, the Opinion Network survey that I did last night was so much better than the Your Surveys. It was half the time.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I was able to get one of these last night and complete it, but it didn't credit to SR because we didn't have the creditor switched over properly since they made the changes. I see my credit in the system though! SG thinks he was able to get it fixed.

Honestly, the Opinion Network survey that I did last night was so much better than the Your Surveys. It was half the time.
    completed one well before 9AM, ended with this screen and no credit:

Completed
    Thank you for completing this survey. Your time and thoughtful responses are greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    completed one well before 9AM, ended with this screen and no credit:

Completed
    Thank you for completing this survey. Your time and thoughtful responses are greatly appreciated
    Thanks!! I will have SG go in and see what's going on. We will definitely be able to manually credit these.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs