Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sunshine Rewards Trifecta

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by lmroyea View Post
    That's so funny Catherine. I think I was more annoyed because it was the very end of a looonnnnggg day for me and I just couldn't handle the celebrity chatter and the endless questions of the survey both at the same time.
    There are many times during that show where I'm like who gives a flip with what they report. I mean so what if Jennifer Anniston was eating ice cream and it was melting on her hand or Britney had a wedgie. Those reporters are so serious about that stuff. I'm like why even discuss it??
    Sunshine Rewards

Check it out: (today)
    1 - I qualified for a survey today
    2 -#1170768 Paid Signup: MyThoughtCounts (04-03-08) 0.75 Credits 04/03/2008 Paid
    3 - #1170483 Credit: Give UsYourTwoCents 04/03/2008 0.60 Credits 04/03/2008 Paid
    4 - 1169637 Credit: Daily Survey - 4/2/2008 0.80 Credits 04/03/2008 Paid

Yesterday
    1168008 Paid Signup: AmpSurveys 0.90 Credits 04/02/2008 Paid
    #1167004 Credit: Daily Survey - 4/1/2008 0.80 Credits 04/02/2008 Paid

Tuesday
    #1166361 Credit: Give UsYourTwoCents 04/01/2008 0.60 Credits 04/01/2008 Paid
    1165487 Paid Signup: MyThoughtCounts (04-01-08) 0.75 Credits 04/01/2008 Paid

The surveys and I have been really working out so far this month!!!

Here's wishing to a shower of surveys in April!!
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

I also completed a Daily survey, Amp Survey, and SM survey today. Will see the credit for the daily survey tomorrow but that is ok. I have it down to needing $1 a day to make SM which is very doable. I also still have some outstanding shopping that may credit tomorrow. It's all good.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by missymouse View Post
    I also completed a Daily survey, Amp Survey, and SM survey today. Will see the credit for the daily survey tomorrow but that is ok. I have it down to needing $1 a day to make SM which is very doable. I also still have some outstanding shopping that may credit tomorrow. It's all good.
    Glad the surveys are being good to more than just me. I'm almost downt o a $1.00 a day. I'm at either $1.01 or $1.02 right now, but a few more days like today and I'll get down there. I would REALLY like to earn SM in two months though, but it will take me being really dilligent with the surveys and offers since I don't do much online shopping.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Yay!!! Got the Trifecta! My survey luck has been the pits but it has suddenly gotten better. Got 2, yesterday. All 3, today. I would love to hit SM before we leave for Disney in 45 days. Have done some shopping, today. Have some more to do, tomorrow. Trying to get it all done as soon as possible so I can cash out for more gc's before trip. And, I am burning up my Disney card to add on as many reward $$ as possible, this month. I have lost count but I think between SR and Disney Rewards, I have paid close to $1700 of our trip with free money.
    Last edited by arob414; 04-05-2008 at 07:19 PM.

I hit the Trifecta but didn't get credit for the one survey, maybe it it will show up later. It definitely won't let me take another one so keeping my fingers crossed.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    Yay!!! Got the Trifecta! My survey luck has been the pits but it has suddenly gotten better. Got 2, yesterday. All 3, today. I would love to hit SM before we leave for Disney in 45 days. Have done some shopping, today. Have some more to do, tomorrow. Trying to get it all done as soon as possible so I can cash out for more gc's before trip. And, I am burning up my Disney card to add on as many reward $$ as possible, this month. I have lost count but I think between SR and Disney Rewards, I have paid close to $1700 of our trip with free money.
    Congrats. I've still been having pretty good luck with the surveys this month too. I can't believe that I got both the regular and SM pretty easily today on a weekend. I usually don't have such good luck on the weekends. I'm hoping my OTX credits on the hour (and the regular one on Monday) and I'll have gotten all 3 today! I've at least qualified and completed all three today.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

I've been getting all three everyday recently and it feels really good!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

This is the first time in a while I have tried for all 3 and I did get them (even if they won't all post today!).
    Sunshine Rewards

I think I got all 3 twice this week and that's great!