Thread: How to set up computer for surveys to credit???

Default How to set up computer for surveys to credit???

There used to be a thread on how to set up your computer in order for surveys to credit. The privacy settings, cookies etc.

I've looked all thru the forum and can't find it.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Using a new/different computer and the only surveys I've gotten to credit on it are GF's.

Done two Lives with no credit.

TIA
    Jan
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PS: am I supposed to "allow" session cookies? If so, that could be the problem. I currently am not when I check this version of IE.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yes allow session cookies.

How often are you cleaning out the old cookies? I usually clear them right after a survey credits (as long as I'm not waiting on any others to credit).

Tools -> Internet Options -> I have web browsing set to medium-high, Privacy set to custom (Override cookie handling, accept 1st and 3rd party cookies, and always allow session cookies)
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the reply m n c. I use CCleaner every night when I shut down. I will go update IE to allow session cookies and see if that works.
    Jan

Can anyone help with the settings for Chrome? I have a new laptop and I'm not getting credit from coupons.com. I think I may need to adjust my settings. Thanks!!
    Sunshine Rewards