Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: How Are Greenfield Surveys Going?

Completed a DS that credited as SM. never went anywhere near SM today.
    40 minute long Toluna about a chain of eyecare/glasses. Finished it at 7:58, credited at 9PM as SM.credited exactly at 9PM like DS credits, not :05 like SM does

Copied the url:

http://survey13.toluna.com/wix/p235508797.aspx
    Last edited by SCard; 02-02-2014 at 10:15 PM.

Greenfield Surveys are looking good again today. They are actually (per day) up over average at this point.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I completed a DS again tonight that credited as SM. This time I used Ccleaner just before doing the survey. Cleared, logged into SR and then went into DS. I had no other tabs or websites open.

How can it be a cookie issue when I cleared cookies just before I started?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Have you deleted all of your Temp files too? I'm wondering if there is a cache issue.
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I completed a DS again tonight that credited as SM. This time I used Ccleaner just before doing the survey. Cleared, logged into SR and then went into DS. I had no other tabs or websites open.

How can it be a cookie issue when I cleared cookies just before I started?
    I just took one, waiting to see that it credits. However, I have just gone back to doing surveys, after a looonnnggg break. I forgot about clearing cookies and I have had no problem getting any of mine to credit.

it only happens from time to time, Tricia said it's totally cookie based so was surprised that it happened this time because I just used ccleaner.

At least I got one credit.
    Last edited by SCard; 02-11-2014 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Have you deleted all of your Temp files too? I'm wondering if there is a cache issue.
    I also wonder if it might be the cache. Something is definitely getting held in the browser because we don't even run the two GF surveys through the same network. One is directly with GF and the other is through a 3rd party.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I also wonder if it might be the cache. Something is definitely getting held in the browser because we don't even run the two GF surveys through the same network. One is directly with GF and the other is through a 3rd party.
    I will give clearing cache a try. I have some weird things happen with GF. Remember a couple of years ago for an entire quarter, SM would not credit, finally tried doing Y2C and those credited? Problem started the 1st day of a new quarter and ended on the last day.

kind of a pain to have to clear cookies/cache before starting when maybe you are already waiting for another credit and can't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I will give clearing cache a try. I have some weird things happen with GF. Remember a couple of years ago for an entire quarter, SM would not credit, finally tried doing Y2C and those credited? Problem started the 1st day of a new quarter and ended on the last day.

kind of a pain to have to clear cookies/cache before starting when maybe you are already waiting for another credit and can't do it.
    Scard,

Use 2 browers, then you can do 2 of them one in each window. I do that all the time. Also I run the cleaner after each one or two credit, never hurts to do that. Just a thought for you. and remember if you click on 2cents and then GF does not matter even if you have 2 browsers going that tends to happen.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Scard,

Use 2 browers, then you can do 2 of them one in each window. I do that all the time. Also I run the cleaner after each one or two credit, never hurts to do that. Just a thought for you. and remember if you click on 2cents and then GF does not matter even if you have 2 browsers going that tends to happen.

Jtowner
    thanks, I have used 2 browsers sometimes. Last night, I cleared cookies because a Live didn't credit and wanted to try again later. went into the DS, completed it and then walked away from the computer and when I came back to look after the top of the hour it had credited it as SM. I never click into SM before doing DS.

at least I did get credit for the completed survey.
    Thanks for the tips