Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MV/Live file error?

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Just clicked to take a survey because it's green and I get
    404 - File or directory not found.
    The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Maybe PSL that problem was related to this....clicked on Live just now and it took me to a completely different page-wants me to sign into Live itself. Not sure if I should take a survey or not-not sure whether it will credit here on SR or not....

Has anyone gotten into and had credit, for Live in the last couple of hours??

PS: I decided to give it a go and try for a Live survey. Same demo questions but the page is completely different. Said had a 15 minute survey for me so I clicked on it; then-without answering any questions-it went to an OpinionConnect survey-and then routed to a thank you page. Haven't a clue whether it will credit, but something has definitely changed at Live.
    Last edited by tjrj1988; 11-08-2013 at 07:29 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Nope-no credit on the 1st hour.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Not a file error, but completed and got credit for Live this morning using the new page. Cleared cookies and tried for MV which is red. Exact same page as Live and when I try for one I get the "sorry no surveys or You have reached the maximum number of surveys for the day" . I will keep trying but with the merger between MV and Live, got to wonder can we now only do 1 of the 2 every day? Sure hope SR hasn't lost another good survey company; one that had surveys every day.

Got the new Live Page and took a survey last night, completed it and got a new ending page, but no credit as of this morning.

Do they change these things up just so we can have glitches and not get credit for the surveys?!?!?!? What was wrong with the old pages?

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Just took a Live Sample survey, it was green. Got to the very end after about 30 minutes working on it and this is the error I got: HTTP Status 404 -

type Status report

description The requested resource () is not available.
    Apache Tomcat/6.0.32

Not happy!!!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I did a Live and like Scard mime did not credit either. Trish can you see what is going on with them today.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I did a Live and like Scard mime did not credit either. Trish can you see what is going on with them today.

Jtowner
    Jtowner, have you been able to get both Live and MV since Saturday? I can only get one but Tricia's reports show that people are getting both.
    Thanks

scard sending you a private message

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    scard sending you a private message

Jtowner
    OK, do you have your account set up to allow me to reply?
    Last edited by SCard; 11-12-2013 at 12:03 PM.