Thread: How Long Does It Take for Surveys to Credit?

Arrow How Long Does It Take for Surveys to Credit?

In July surveys I completed were credited within minutes of their completion. My last three completed in August have not credited. What's the story? How long does it take for surveys to credit typically? It is discouraging to devote the time required to complete a survey, and then not see it appear as a credit on my Sunshine Rewards Account History.

Quote Originally Posted by sagesteps@worldspy.net View Post
    In July surveys I completed were credited within minutes of their completion. My last three completed in August have not credited. What's the story? How long does it take for surveys to credit typically? It is discouraging to devote the time required to complete a survey, and then not see it appear as a credit on my Sunshine Rewards Account History.
    Usually, they show up in an hour or so. It's possible that something odd is going on-are other members showing credits?
    Have you been clearing cookies between surveys?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

If you do not get credit after the 1st hour, sometimes you will get a credit the 2nd hour. If it doesn't credit after the 2nd hour, then for some reason you didn't qualify.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards