Thread: I keep getting Bumped!!!!

Default I keep getting Bumped!!!!

Halfway through 2 games of Banko I've gotten an internet connection error and my game was lost. This wouldn't be so bad, except that I' using up my cards everytime it bumps me off! What up wit dat????
    I Sunshine to get outta housework!

I keep getting a banco, and when I try to cash out it won't let me. It keeps counting down, but won't let me click. I have lost about 100 points so far by that. And yes...it does take away one of my plays. I guess I look at it as free money. But it is frustrating when you spend so much time on it, win, but can't cashout with your win.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

I was doing the Wheel and it keeps freezing on me Waiting for awhile to see what happens They must be having isssues

I lost two cards due to lost internet connection so I'm quitting for now - will try again later. I won't be able to play next week as I'll, drum roll please, be in WDW!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I got bumped in my first game of Banko. I'm thinking perhaps too many people have the day off and are using it all at once. That's just my theory. Anyway, I'll try back later. It's not worth the frustration.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards