Thread: Frustrated by AMP

Default Frustrated by AMP

at least 2-3 times every week I get into an AMP and due to some error on their part I can't take or complete it and then I can't get into another one; its as if AMP thinks I already completed one in the last 24 hours. Tonight I get into a razor one, tells me the survey is full and now all I get is a blank page. Monday AMP sends me into an IPSOS that wants an ID that isn't there. Same thing, can't try for anymore including Ampario. Very frustrating that I can't attempt anymore of their surveys because of their technical issue.

No AMP/MTC/Ampario along with no DS/SM. not many options.

Just wanted to vent.

I agree it is so frusterating when the options are so limited....12 surveys offered but only a handful work
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Again problems with AMP. Sends me into a 38 minute survey, I answer a few question, get message about something like thank you, no more respondents and now I can't try for AMP/MTC/Ampario. Getting a bit tired of being excluded from attempting all 3 AMPs because of their issues.

New month, same issue with AMP. I get into an IPSOS, 25 minutes, click and then this:

Thank you for your interest in participating in this survey.

and now I can't try for any AMP.

AMP on a 24 clock right? Completed MTC last night before 6, credited at 6:05'ish. MTC is green, I waited until after 6 to try one and keep getting the blank white screen that you get when it's less than 24 hours since you last completed one. MTC is green, would be nice to be able to try one, guess not. Never had any problem with AMP after 24 hours before.
    Same thing with reg AMP and Ampario
    Last edited by SCard; 05-08-2013 at 06:31 PM.