Thread: SSI demographic problem....today 4/22/2013

Default SSI demographic problem....today 4/22/2013

Is anyone else having an issue getting into SSi?

After I put in my birthdate and country, the demo page comes up. First question has a blank box. No question. When I click the "next page" button, it says in red "please answer the question". But there's no question to answer.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Is anyone else having an issue getting into SSi?

After I put in my birthdate and country, the demo page comes up. First question has a blank box. No question. When I click the "next page" button, it says in red "please answer the question". But there's no question to answer.
    yes, had the same problem quite a few times this morning before work. It's a numeric field and it's not my age, zip code, salary, number in my HH or number of children. Tried all those and it kept giving me the same error. The blank box was not always at the top.

Both SSIs are yellow so some people must be getting past this or not getting it. I was using FF.

Good to hear SCard-that it's not just me. No, the blank box wasn't always on the top for me either-but always there. Using IE.

Gonna try Google and see if that gets me anywhere.....

I was having this problem earlier today. However, I was able to complete a SSI survey in the last 20 minutes (using IE). I don't have that blank box on either SSI or SSI(2) anymore.
    Sunshine Rewards

Was able to complete an SSI in the last 45 minutes and that box was not there, used FF.

Tried chrome right after that last post-but same issue.

But, I just completed an SSi thru IE and there wasn't that blank box anymore, so that's a good thing.

Mine just credited. Both SSI's are green so it looks like the issue has been resolved.
    Sunshine Rewards