Thread: Specific problem with MTC/Amp

Default Specific problem with MTC/Amp

Since I just got this problem for at least the third time, I decided to start a new thread. What happens is that I'm doing a survey when I click to the next page and get this: Due to the programming features of this survey, once you exit the link you may return to continue only after 10 minutes. When I get it I have not exited. Backspacing and refreshing does not bring the survey back. Neither does going away for 10 minutes.

This always has happens when the survey appears to be pretty much finished, too. Is anyone else getting this one? I'm assuming there's nothing to be done about it.
    Last edited by tarheelpat; 04-01-2013 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    Since I just got this problem for at least the third time, I decided to start a new thread. What happens is that I'm doing a survey when I click to the next page and get this: Due to the programming features of this survey, once you exit the link you may return to continue only after 10 minutes. When I get it I have not exited. Backspacing and refreshing does not bring the survey back. Neither does going away for 10 minutes.

This always has happens when the survey appears to be pretty much finished, too. Is anyone else getting this one? I'm assuming there's nothing to be done about it.
    I have noticed that at times when I click on AMP, it goes to Ispos for lots of ?ds,
    u think you are in a survey and not you are not. If I get that again, I just go back in and it goes to the regular start up page. Sometimes if you ae taking a Ispos I get problems with the surveys loading for me, when I am into the survey for a while. That happened to me today, I went into my history and click on the survey link again, was able to complete it, but it was not easy.

Jtowner
    Jtowner