Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: My View

Completed a MV around 5:30 that hasn't credited. Was thru C + R about frozen snacks, asked if I wanted to do a future interactive session.

3rd day in a row that a MV hasn't credited.

Tonight the light has remained green for close to 2 hours which might lead others to think that MV is crediting.
    Last edited by SCard; 03-25-2013 at 09:37 PM.

Scard, I did that same survey and I have to tell you mine did credit. I am not sure what the issues are with MV credits, Last week I did 3 in and finally the last one did credit. I really do not understand, maybe we will be in the same inter active session. I hold my breath every time I take one, last week I had a lot of non credits, had to do 2 times to credit.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Scard, I did that same survey and I have to tell you mine did credit. I am not sure what the issues are with MV credits, Last week I did 3 in and finally the last one did credit. I really do not understand, maybe we will be in the same inter active session. I hold my breath every time I take one, last week I had a lot of non credits, had to do 2 times to credit.

Jtowner
    Thanks. If I get into the interactive session it will be worth it, but it's just not right how many completed surveys MV is getting from us all and we don't get credit and SR doesn't get anything either.

Two MV credited at 4:30, one at 5:08, and another at 6:20. So they are working for some people. SSI is definitely converting much better (though the same network) but I'm not seeing that it is totally broken. It's either on a survey by survey basis or computer by computer??
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Two MV credited at 4:30, one at 5:08, and another at 6:20. So they are working for some people. SSI is definitely converting much better (though the same network) but I'm not seeing that it is totally broken. It's either on a survey by survey basis or computer by computer??
    I'd estimate 1/3 to 1/2 of the MV I complete are not crediting. I do get credit for some of the MV's that other people post they didn't get credit for.

I have little or no issues with SSI crediting; they are the most reliable surveys for me.

my MV didnt credit tonight
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I just did an MV that did credit. I cleared my computer before taking it- not sure if that is necessary though.
    Sunshine Rewards

My MV about yogurt did not credit on the first hour. I will update if it credits on the second.

mine was on yogurt as well

Didn't even attempt MV yesterday. Today the light was green so I decided to try. Cleared cookies, went into IE (I always use FF), got into a PSB about automobiles and not having seen any posts about this one not crediting I did it and completed. Did not credit on the first or second hour (light is now red).

I am done with MV until the crediting issues are corrected. I am not willing to do 2 or 3 of the same survey in order to get one to credit. Interesting thing is that some of the surveys that don't credit with MV I have taken with another survey company and they have credited. Crediting issues with MV have been going on for awhile now and don't seem to be getting any better. Very frustrating.