Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy 1st Day Of Spring!

It's 45 here but we haven't seen the sun for more than a few minutes in WEEKS!!

At least the rain stopped. This winter has been so depressing. Not very cold but dreary and dark.

Anyone from Seattle?? I have a friend that lives there and she said rainy, dreary weather is what they have year round. I couldn't do it....I need the sun!

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Yay! It's spring! Here, it is about 60, and the birds are busily chirping, squirrels and bunnies all around. There is a bunny who has made himself a little hole under our big tree and spends a lot of time cozied up there - I look out the window and see his/her little ears sticking up!
    It'll be fun to put away winter coats and gear - a lot easier to pack up the kids and go places.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

It's about 41 here in North Idaho right now, but woke up this morning to foggy snowstorms. It's supposed to rain and/or snow for the next couple of days.

As for Seattle, I don't think it's nearly as dreary and rainy as we're led to believe. Perhaps it's just a ploy to keep us all from moving there. lol. I've been there a few times when it's absolutely beautiful. If I didn't have kids & a husband, I'd move there in a heartbeat.

And for anyone with little little kids, remind them that the first day of Spring is also Big Bird's birthday!