Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy 1st Day Of Spring!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Default Happy 1st Day Of Spring!

Despite groundhogs Phil in PA and Chuckles in CT, the first day of Spring has finally arrived! It's rainy, but around 50 degrees here. I'll take that over snow, sleet and hail.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

It is in the 20's here and cold. Supposed to snow later....grrrr....But...Spring is on its way, so I will TRY to be patient. But...HURRY warm weather!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh Angela, will the snow ever stop for you?

No snow here, but we've had more than our share of dreary cold rainy days lately. Bring on the sunshine!
    Debbie

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

FINALLY...so tired of the cold and snow. It's 41º here at the moment and wet but I'm looking forward to the warm and sunny days ahead! Happy Spring Everyone!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

High of 50 forecast for central Indiana! Unfortunately, it has rained off and on for the last three days. I guess my grass is getting a big drink to get it started off nice and green! I can't wait to see all of the beautiful tulips and daffodils! How about you?

If only it would REALLY come!! We went out to dinner last night. From the time we left home to the time we returned it went from rain to sleet to freezing rain to snow....and we got another coating of about an inch. And this was our Spring Break.....woo hoo!

C'mon Spring!!!

Happy Spring! Google home page is honoring the day too! Bye Bye Winter and good riddance!
    Sunshine Rewards

A great day here for sure! The rain is gone and the water is receding already and its supoose to hit 65 today! YEA!! Happy Spring everyone
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

Spring has definitely sprung here! It's simply beautiful. Kinda cool, but nice! I hope soon you guys will have a little sun!
    Sunshine Rewards

It is in the 40s here today but nice and sunny. I'm hoping that it stays this way for a few days. It sure helps to boost my spirits.

Sunshine Rewards