Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Denied - MID Aveeno offer

Am I the only one who cannot tell what Spam is something I need to confirm and what is just junk??? I did a new email yesterday, did 3 offers, and now have 80 emails. I honestly do not know what is what!! I did find one Salley Hansen one, but not the other. Anybody else have this trouble??
    Any suggestions appreciated!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Martha

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

The MID ones have 2 confirm emails. The first is from YourGiveaways and the second will be from MyFree.

The best advice is to clear out all spam and unread messages before you do an offer and then after you confirm clear out before doing the next.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks!!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Martha

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    These are manual credits this time around so they are going to take a tad longer to see credit.
    I *just* read this, and it made me feel better about things since I did the Aveeno offer on the 17th. For different reasons, then went back to look at my account, and BOOM there was the credit.

It's always so fun to know when things are manual vs automatic!

Hi, my name is Michelle and I'm a giant whiner.

Sometimes I wonder why I just don't keep my complaints to myself. But knowing others were in the same predicament, I didn't feel all alone.

Thanks Tricia for posting the manual credits! All 3 MID's credited tonight.

FYI - I confirmed the emails on these MID's as follows:
    Sally Hanson - 1 time
    Aveeno - 2 times
    Revlon - 1 time

If I don't watch it, I'm going to turn into my mother!

Michelle

2 confirmation emails on MIDs? I have only ever gotten one, my giveaways. I haven't seen a my free. I used to get credit for MIDs, and now I don't seem to, even clicking on the confirmation emails. I have quit using my gmail for them, too. So I am not sure what the deal is. I just know I feel an eensy-weensy teensy bit jealous to see how well it credits for most other!!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

You got all three! Cool!

I think the message about not qualifying might mean for the free item MID is offering, not the 50cents from Sunshine. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
    Sunshine Rewards

Oops - I had forgotten about the redemption instructions emails you get from MID - mainly because I haven't gotten one in ages! But I actually did today. Hopefully this means I will by some miracle get credit for an MID for the first time in weeks!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by krg1968 View Post
    I think the message about not qualifying might mean for the free item MID is offering, not the 50cents from Sunshine. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
    When I got the message that I didn't qualify it was right after I put in my email address so I was only able to do one MID offer...the next one didn't work. I tried another w/a different yahoo account & I still got the didn't qualify message right after the email, so I wasn't able to do the offer.

So I don't think I'll get any credit from SR. What are people doing to get all the MIDs to credit now? Just do one at a time?? Clear cookies before you get credit? Or do you do one & wait for credit??

Thanks
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800