Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Denied - MID Aveeno offer

Default Denied - MID Aveeno offer

I did this the other day and I got a "denied offer."

So, I went back and thoroughly checked all my data I inputed, signed up for the Overstock email and went through all the offers but chose "skip" instead of signing up for anything.

Then at the end again, got the denied message:

"Thank you for signing up for your Aveeno Lotion Free Sample. Unfortunately, you have not qualified for this promotion in accordance with our Terms and Conditions. Redemption of the premium will be permitted only after all necessary information has been submitted and the processes have been completed. We appreciate your time spent with us and hope you've found the information valuable."

This has never happened to me before. I love MID's! The other new 2 MID's did not have this message. Like I said, I made sure all of my info was correct.

I don't understand.
    Last edited by IckyMickey; 03-19-2008 at 08:06 PM.

OK, well I feel a little dumb. Apparently I put in my other gmail address so I did get a confirmation email.

I'm so confused....

Anywhoo, I did the Sally Hansen MID last night but never got an email confirmation (and yes I checked both gmail acct's.) Has anyone else gotten an email confirmation to click on?

Quote Originally Posted by IckyMickey View Post
    I did this the other day and I got a "denied offer."

So, I went in again and thoroughly checked all my data I inputed, signed up for the Overstock email and went through all the offers but chose "skip" instead of signing up for anything.

Then at the end again, got the denied message:

"Thank you for signing up for your Aveeno Lotion Free Sample. Unfortunately, you have not qualified for this promotion in accordance with our Terms and Conditions. Redemption of the premium will be permitted only after all necessary information has been submitted and the processes have been completed. We appreciate your time spent with us and hope you've found the information valuable."

This has never happened to me before. I love MID's! The other new 2 MID's did not have this message. Like I said, I made sure all of my info was correct.

I don't understand.
    I've had the same thing happen to me with tweo MID's lately. That one and Sally Hansen-even with clearing cookies. I decided to borrow a page from Catherine's book and run a full Ad Aware scan last night.

However, please remember you need to wait 30 days before re-trying an offer. I know we're all trying to make SM, but let's try to keep to the rules to keep SR out of trouble.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by IckyMickey View Post
    OK, well I feel a little dumb. Apparently I put in my other gmail address so I did get a confirmation email.

I'm so confused....

Anywhoo, I did the Sally Hansen MID last night but never got an email confirmation (and yes I checked both gmail acct's.) Has anyone else gotten an email confirmation to click on?
    I'm so sorry you are having trouble with them. I have checked and have no e-mail confirmation from Sally Hansen MID either, but I did get it from the other two. So, all is not yet lost.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

I stopped using gmail addresses for MID offers...but now I'm confused on how to go forward...if it's a different offer (sally, aveeno, etc), can I use the same yahoo account or no?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

I did the sally hansen one, and got an email confirmation... actually I usually end up getting two confirmation emails. The second one usually shows up after I click the first one.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

I used to have excellent luck with MID but I currently have 3 in my pending & I'm not sure what I did differently on those. I have attempted Wolfgang Puck Cookware, Aveeno & Sally Hansen since 3/10 and none of them have credited yet. I have clicked on confirmation emails for each & felt sure that it would work but it hasn't!

Are you ladies saying that they're manual credits or that MID doesn't like gmail much?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

These are manual credits this time around so they are going to take a tad longer to see credit.

Also make sure you click on both confirmation offers for these. They are coming out with 2 confirmation emails each so be on the lookout for them.
    Sunshine Rewards

How odd, I just got home and had a confirmation email for the Sally Hanson - almost 20 hours after I did it.

Now to be patient...

Also make sure you click on both confirmation offers for these. They are coming out with 2 confirmation emails each so be on the lookout for them.
    Oh phooey! I know that I have seen both confirmation letters each time, and I know that I have clicked on the one that really looks like a confirmation letter, but I don't know whether I've clicked on the 2nd one or just tossed it. I guess that I'll have to wait & see whether they credit anyway... and cross my fingers that they do!