Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Contest!

Yep-add me to the party.

I'm missing a credit for signing up. And, as of this morning, I'm missing a credit for the LiveSample that I did yesterday.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I am missing two contest credits. I have 2 Live Sample surveys and 2 SSI (2) surveys that I have completed so far.

It has to be one of those.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I'm only missing two entries and one came from yesterday. If Live Sample is the one that's not creditting, then I DID get credit for my first one, or I got credit for signing up. It doesn't make sense to me that I could get credit for one others have a problem with.

11/8 I did GF, SSI and LS and signed up. Got credit for 3 of 4. I'm assuming the missing one is the sign up.

11/9 I only got GF.

11/10 I did MV, AMP regular and LS. I'm missing one entry.

It doesn't make sense that one is giving inconsistent entries to me. I think it makes more sense that one isn't giving an entry at all. I just don't think it's LS.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Yep-add me to the party.

I'm missing a credit for signing up. And, as of this morning, I'm missing a credit for the LiveSample that I did yesterday.
    Exactly the same for me. I am still missing the sign up and I did 2 surveys yesterday (last one being a LiveSample) and only got 1 credit.....weird!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm missing a few credits also. Each day of the contest I have completed a Live Sample. That could be it.
    I have a couple of questions. On the 8th when the contest started, I only completed two surveys. One before my entry into the contest, one after. I assume the first survey I did didn't count towards the contest, correct? But the second one was a Live Sample, so that could be where the credit didn't show. Confusing.
    Also, when do shopping entries get counted? When you first see it show up as a credit hold until... or when it actually pays in your account?

Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by luv2go2diz View Post
    I'm missing a few credits also. Each day of the contest I have completed a Live Sample. That could be it.
    I have a couple of questions. On the 8th when the contest started, I only completed two surveys. One before my entry into the contest, one after. I assume the first survey I did didn't count towards the contest, correct? But the second one was a Live Sample, so that could be where the credit didn't show. Confusing.
    Also, when do shopping entries get counted? When you first see it show up as a credit hold until... or when it actually pays in your account?

Thanks !
    The one you completed before the contest announced should count; I completed a few before leaving for work on Thursday and when I registered for the contest, they were there in my count; that was the only time my count was correct(and I had not done Live yet that day).

I am short 3 still and took and got live all 3 days agree could be that one for sure

Still 3 short on my entries, but no change from yesterday. I DID not get Live yesterday.

Well yesterday I qualified for my first Live Sample survey since the contest started and as of this morning I'm missing an entry too.

Quote Originally Posted by db1205 View Post
    Well yesterday I qualified for my first Live Sample survey since the contest started and as of this morning I'm missing an entry too.
    Same here. Completing a Live Sample was my only activity yesterday, and my contest entry total did not change this morning.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country