Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Contest!

I am missing 2, I have 6 and should have 8
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    If you see any glitches, please let me know. Sometimes that first 24 hours is a bit of a test to make sure that we got everything right!
    Sorry-me too. I did 2 survey's on the 8th plus sign -up bonus. So I had 3 that were correct. But I did 6 survey's on the 9th and only got credit for 5. So now I have 8 instead of 9.

I noticed SSI-2 wasn't crossed off yesterday, but I got the credit.

Mine has been working right. I did an SSI and SSI-2 last night and got entries for both of them as of this morning.

I am missing 1 entry also, I should have the sign up entry and 1 for doing LiveSample survey.
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mom2ian View Post
    I am missing 1 entry also, I should have the sign up entry and 1 for doing LiveSample survey.
    Number of missing entries went up overnight (have 22 should be 25), I think Live could be the one that is not crediting.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Number of missing entries went up overnight (have 22 should be 25), I think Live could be the one that is not crediting.
    I think you're right about the LiveSample surveys being the culprit because that's the only survey I did yesterday and I still have the same amount of entries I did the day before. Now I'm missing 2 entries.

#2354956 Credit: LiveSample Daily Survey 11/10/2012 0.75 Credits 11/10/2012 Paid
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I think you're right about the LiveSample surveys being the culprit because that's the only survey I did yesterday and I still have the same amount of entries I did the day before. Now I'm missing 2 entries.

#2354956 Credit: LiveSample Daily Survey 11/10/2012 0.75 Credits 11/10/2012 Paid
    Mystery solved!

I think you're right. I only got two surveys yesterday and one was a Live Sample. My entries went up by one overnight. It is my first Live Sample since the contest started (at least the first that credited ), and my numbers were right before this morning.

I have the same problem with missing one credit, and I did complete a Live Sample survey yesterday, so it fits with what everyone else is finding.

Thanks!

Mystery solved!
    I had one survey credit not count for the contest, but I don't know it's Live Sample. I had one of those 11/8 and got an entry. I did do a Live yesterday, but also got a MV and a regular AMP. I did a MV 11/8 too, but it never creditted, so I didn't expect an entry.

I have 7 surveys for the contest, so I should have 8 entries. I have 6.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards