Page 13 of 156 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

No, it's not just you. I have gotten 8 GF's this month-which is actually up from the last 2-3 months.

Last week, it was almost like the "old" days-got one most days.

Since Saturday-nada-it won't even let me try. Just goes straight to the "thank you but we have no surveys...."
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

GF's have been hard to get the last couple of months, I keep trying on and off all day and finally manage to get in. I have been noticing changes again, today got a code to get in like shead, then went to a page titled at least in my cookies toluno quick, then went to a regular survey. I have been seeing this quite a bit lately also, asking the same ? 2 times such as are you religious with 4 choices, then a couple of pages later same ? appears. If you do not answer it the same way you booted. Then at the end of survey you still get the regular 6 letters to type again. It seems to me they keep adding news hoops to jump though all the time. I guess they spend a lot of time trying to figure how to get people to not do what they want. Just my opinion.

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 07-24-2012 at 01:47 PM.
    Jtowner

I've not got a sinlge one either, which means I also don't have any Super Member ones.

DH completed a SSI2 this morning on cookies that never credited.

Updated: DH completed another SSI2 this evening on retirement planning and that one did not credit either.
    Last edited by kayjo; 07-25-2012 at 01:04 AM.

GF has been difficult for me to get the last couple of months. I usually can get one a day but lately I'm lucky if I get one every other day. In the past I would have had 24 by this time but I only have 11. I have experienced the same problems as others in this thread where I am immediately directed to a page that states there are no surveys available.

Quote Originally Posted by penn19 View Post
    Just took the same survey. Hoping it will credit, but thinking it will not. On the last page it indicates that I finished the survey at 100% and thank you for your time and cooperation and thats all the questions we have for you today.
    I just completed that same survey. I got the 100% finished and thank you for your time and cooperation, but it did not go back to SR and did not credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

same here I have 16 but DS is normally my best survey. I usually average about 25....but more often than not it says sorry we dont have any first thing!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I was able to get both of them this afternoon and both credited fine.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I did them both today also and got credit for both. They are my best crediting surveys. Seems they are the only ones I can get just about every day.
    Sunshine Rewards

Can't even remember the last time I was able to get into SH, last week sometime? Just constant blue screen "survey closed", maybe it's just as well if they don't credit.