Page 21 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

I took 4 surveys yesterday. The first SSI did not route back properly and so, did not credit. I expected that. The second SSI was long and I'm not sure why it didn't credit....maybe related to the first one? (I did just take one today and it creditted, so it must have been me.)

I also took an AMP last night and panicked at first when it didn't credit on the first hour. It DID credit on the second hour, along with the GF I took.

SSI should credit immediately, the rest should be within a few hours. If they don't credit on the first hour, give it till maybe 15 minutes after the second before saying it doesn't credit.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Yesterday was a very good day for me for surveys. Here are the ones that credited yesterday:

#2323011 Credit: YourTwoCents Daily Opinion Survey 08/03/2012 0.50 Credits 08/03/2012 Paid
    #2322901 Credit: SSI (2) Daily Survey 08/03/2012 0.50 Credits 08/03/2012 Paid
    #2322889 Credit: LiveSample Daily Survey 08/03/2012 0.75 Credits 08/03/2012 Paid
    #2322873 Credit: MyThoughtCounts/AMP (Daily) 08/03/2012 0.90 Credits 08/03/2012 Paid
    #2322866 Credit: Greenfield/Toluna Daily Surveys 08/03/2012 0.75 Credits 08/03/2012 Paid
    #2322851 Credit: SSI Daily Survey 08/03/2012 0.60 Credits 08/03/2012 Paid
    #2322838 Credit: MyView Daily Survey 08/03/2012 0.60 Credits 08/03/2012 Paid

As far as I know there is not an overall issue with crediting. All of these credited at the time they were supposed to credit. Please let us know if you are seeing more issue because last time it started off with some crediting and some not and then slowly over a day moved in to none of them crediting so I dont want to assume there is not a problem but I know that as of yesterday these were all crediting fine.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Oops have I been merging the threads in to a closed thread??? Im sorry! I just realized it was closed. The idea is to keep all of the crediting issues in one thread so that we can see them and deal with them promptly. There is no need to start a new thread each time you have a crediting issue. Just tack it on to this thread and I assure you I read this thread every time there is an update. I also get an email notification when it is updated. If you open a new thread it may be hours before someone sees it. If you update here we will get email notifications to our phones and know there is an issue even if we are not home at our computers. Thanks for helping us make this a little more streamline. Again, it wasn't my intention to merge them in to a closed thread and it is now open so you guys can reply.
    Sunshine Rewards

took 4 last night that never credited, 2 were DS, 1 SSI and 1 Live very very frusterating
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

happened again today with SSI 1 completed and no automatic credit nor after the 1st hour and that was the 4th one I had to take because the prior 3 were telling me sorry after I completed, starting to think I am wasting my little time I have to do surveys...on to cleaning my house

Default Juicers

I've done two as Super Member surveys this week and didn't get credit for either. Anyone else having this problem?

How long did you give them to credit? I had one this morning for my DS that gave me a few errors and I didn't think it would credit, but it did. However, I'd already reported a problem with the survey after the first error occurred.

The last page of the survey didn't say it would take me back to my panel, but instead went to some error screen too. Mine was on cat treats.

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Oops have I been merging the threads in to a closed thread??? Im sorry! I just realized it was closed. The idea is to keep all of the crediting issues in one thread so that we can see them and deal with them promptly. There is no need to start a new thread each time you have a crediting issue. Just tack it on to this thread and I assure you I read this thread every time there is an update. I also get an email notification when it is updated. If you open a new thread it may be hours before someone sees it. If you update here we will get email notifications to our phones and know there is an issue even if we are not home at our computers. Thanks for helping us make this a little more streamline. Again, it wasn't my intention to merge them in to a closed thread and it is now open so you guys can reply.
    You may want to make a big sticky or some king of announcement. While the survey problem threads may be informative, the sheer volume opened each day is annoying to me and I'm sure others as well.

Sunshine Rewards

just got a brainjuicer through DS and completed never went back to BJ NOR SR page another lost survey wasted effort and time

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    just got a brainjuicer through DS and completed never went back to BJ NOR SR page another lost survey wasted effort and time
    MY BJ's thru DS/SM always just end on the BJ page but usually do credit on the hour; hope yours does.