Thread: What am I doing wrong?

Hybrid View

Are you trying all 10 surveys each day?

I don't do as well as some here, but I can usually manage a couple a day.

Surveys are harder to qualify for than previously(within the last 2 months I've noticed a real difference) but they are the ways that most everyone makes their money here on SR.

For me, the weekends and the end/beginning of the month are the hardest-but I try to just keep plugging away.

I will tell you that the survey I get the most frustrated with is Survey Head. For me, it's the one that keeps having me fill out qualifying info, only to rarely give me a survey. If you keep trying, you will hopefully find the surveys that work best for you-for me(at least now) that's SSi followed by MV.

Another way to make money is by printing coupons thru coupons.com-think it's .10 a day for regular members and .20 a day for super members. Just remember that you have to use them as well as print them.
    Last edited by tjrj1988; 05-31-2012 at 12:44 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

For what it's worth....I'm having a terrible time qualifying for surveys lately, if I get two in a day, I'm doing good. Some days I get none. I used to get at least five or six, so it's not only you that can't seem to get surveys, I think the majority of the people trying are having a difficult time. Hopefully it picks up soon, I'm trying to get to my next cash out goal which should take place by the end of Aug. and I don't know if it will happen at this rate. Keep trying, that's all I can suggest.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    I will tell you that the survey I get the most frustrated with is Survey Head. For me, it's the one that keeps having me fill out qualifying info, only to rarely give me a survey. If you keep trying, you will hopefully find the surveys that work best for you-for me(at least now) that's SSi followed by MV.
    Agreed. SH drives me nuts. I keep putting in the same information over and over again with no results until I eventually give up. The two I can count on most are MV & SSI. I almost always qualify and they pay out quickly.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I will add in my 2 cents also. Lately I have been unable to qualify for surveys so my goal is to get at least 1 or 2. I have the best luck with MyView and I get that 1 almost daily. I don't think it's just you, it's has been harder to qualify for surveys.